About Rent The Runway:
At Rent the Runway, our mission is to make women feel empowered & self-confident every single day by combining best in class technology, logistics, & customer service. Since our launch in 2009, weve developed proprietary technology, a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation, stores of the future, a viral brand, relationships with hundreds of fashion designers - & we are passionate about continuing to innovate our customer experience. We have pioneered the closet in the cloud & believe that every person globally will soon have a subscription to fashion. We are proud to be both a profitable & fast-growing business, with a loyal 10 million members who believe that rental is the future.
Rent the Runway is looking forFull-Time - Customer Experience (CX) Associatesto join our growing team at our Dream Fulfillment Center in Secaucus, NJ. CX lives & breathes our mission of empowering our customers to feel amazing. We've been called fit gurus, personal stylists, shipping virtuosos, & even fashion therapists. From styling advice to troubleshooting orders to offering a confidence boost when needed, we're ready to help with anything. Our CX Associates are the heart of our business & have a major impact on our continued success. You will be working with a great team with supportive team leaders.
Our philosophy is built around our commitment to our employees & customers. We are committed to providing employees with opportunities for growth & development, as well as an environment where your ideas will help us drive our business & create a more meaningful employee experience.
Customer Experience Associates (CXA) will be responsible for ensuring that all of customers have the Cinderella Experience that has personified the Rent The Runway brand. This role will act as a subject matter expert who delivers empathetic, detail-oriented solutions to our customers. As our frontline, all CXAs are trained & positioned for optimal employee effectiveness.
- Problem Solver must be a quick thinker & decision maker in a fast paced environment; make sound timely decisions that lead to results.
- Communicator must be an excellent communicator, able to listen well & understand the needs of our customer & the business. Express ideas clearly & directly; persuasively communicate to produce positive results.
- Strong Integrity honest & ethical in all interactions in & outside of the learning environment; uphold company values & policies; maintain the integrity of the content & delivery.
- Dedicated committed to providing a Cinderella Experience during every customer interaction.
- Empathetic able to see situations from the customers perspective & provide the best solutions that are aligned with Rent The Runway core values.
What You'll Do:
- Deliver exceptional service & develop lasting relationships with customers via Rent the Runway channels for communication - phone, emails & live chats.
- Serve as a proud brand ambassador of Rent the Runway, constantly championing our core values to democratize fashion.
- Maintain knowledge of all Rent the Runway product including fit, styles & inventory.
- Assist customers in finding styles that meet their individual style & events needs.
- Troubleshoot & resolve customer issues with the utmost care & respect by listening to their problems & offering creative resolutions.
- Deliver personalized service while meeting quality & productivity goals.
- Share customer feedback & information with other team members & leaders in order to continuously improve & evolve the customer experience.
- Contribute to an empathetic, positive & energetic team culture.
- College degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience working in a customer service focused environment
- Excellent written, verbal, & listening skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment
- Ability to build, foster, & maintain positive professional relationships with Rent the Runway Subscribers
- Enthusiasm for & vast knowledge of fashion & fit
- Empathy, warmth, humility, & a sense of humor
- A happy, positive attitude that empowers you to assist our customers every day
- Ability to work 40 hours per week -- can include days, evenings & weekends. This is a full time role.
In exchange for your hard work, you will receive:
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- Rent the Runway CX perks: Team outings, holiday celebrations, & opportunities to take on cross-functional projects.
- And most importantly - working with a great team!