At Lyft, community is what we are & its what we do. Its what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Lyft is looking for a motivated & organized Community Associate to join our Torontoteam, full-time. In this role, you will be the face of Lyft, meeting with applicants & current drivers at our local facilities & preparing them for the exciting road ahead. You will be responsible for supporting onboarding activities, providing a world-class experience, & have the opportunity to drive our local operations activities in wide variety facets including, analyzing local market data, onboarding new drivers, creating driver communications, & much more. This position will report into the Community Specialist. If you enjoy working with people, are a self-starter, have a great sense of humor, & if the thought of helping Lyft continue to build this incredible ride-sharing movement in Toronto(and across Canada) sounds exciting, we would love to meet you!
- Guide drivers through the onboarding process in person, at an event, phone, & email
- Support applicants & drivers with your knowledge of bothToronto & the Lyft platform
- Perform pre- & post- applicant outreach to get drivers approved & on the road
- Work with current drivers to solve any issues that they may have
- Uphold the Lyft standard of service while working with all drivers
- Flexible schedule: this is a full-time role that may require some nights & weekends
- 1+ years with in-person customer service roles such as retail, technical support or hospitality
- Bachelors degree or equivalent preferred
- Knowledge of the for-hire vehicle industry
- Familiarity with the greater Toronto area
- Impeccable customer service & problem-solving skills
- Excellent, verbal & written communication
- Proficiency with common technology tools like Slack, Zendesk, Google Sheets, Google Docs etc preferred
- Typically involves standing for most of the workday (although Lyft will make accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities)
- Bonus points if youlove ride-sharing so much that you're not just a passenger but a driver too!
- Bilingual proficiency a plus
- Extended health & dental coverage options
- In addition to provincial observed holidays, team members get 15 days paid time off, with an additional day for each year of service
- 4 Floating Holidays each calendar year
- Retirement Savings Plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
Lyft proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft believes that every person has a right to equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status, disability, pardoned record of offences, or any other basis protected by applicable law or by Company policy.Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Accommodation for persons with disabilities will be provided upon request in accordance with applicable law during the application & hiring process. Please contact your recruiter now if you wish to make such a request.