Company Description|Job Description
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, & equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational & multilingual, & come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions & foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
As Product Manager, your role is to build next generation products that thousands of companies around the world will use to improve the digital experience of millions of employees.
- Based on customer feedback & your personal experience you elaborate user stories, assess value, develop business cases & prioritize stories, epics & bugs to ensure your team is creating maximum value in alignment with our product strategy.
- You lead the ideation & the launch of new product capabilities with the help of our UX designers & engineers.
- You participate in scrum meetings, including grooming, sprint planning, stand-ups, retrospectives & demos.
- You document new features & train Nexthink partners, sales engineers & consultants about new releases.
- You follow our competitors & keep up to date with the industry.
- Seniority: Mid-senior level
- Function: Product Management
- 5+ years' experience as product manager or product owner in a software company
- Strong understanding of the IT service management (ITSM) process & challenges, especially related to service desk, incident & problem management.
- Good understanding of Windows & macOS operating system.
- You are extremely passionate about solving challenging real-life problems.
- Experience of working within a development team & being responsible for the value created.
- You are enthusiastic about working in an international, collaborative & fast-paced environment & learning new technologies.
- Experience as helpdesk manager, service desk director, solution owner, service delivery manager, IT manager, workplace architect or a similar role in IT organization is a plus
- Previous experience developing a B2B product used by thousands of users
- Professional-level English, spoken & written.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.