Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, surpassing $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing & self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data & put Pures technology literally in the drivers seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power mission-critical production, DevOps, & modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture & commitment to innovation create a thriving company that employees, customers, partners, & investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet here.
Order Processing at Pure
Order Processing is a new function at Pure. We are in the midst of building a team that will ensure completeness & accuracy, & timeliness, of orders as they move through various stages to booking.
What You Will Be Doing
We are looking for an energetic, sharp, & motivated professional with strong communication & interpersonal skills, passion & love for what they do (this is not just a job!). You will be responsible for processing customer sales orders. Delivering information & resolving issues in an accurate & timely manner, while supporting good relationships with both internal & external customers.
- Daily monitoring of Salesforce (CRM) opportunities through various stages of opportunity processing through to booking
- Create, Edit & submit Sales Orders in adherence to company guidelines & processes, such as the billing & shipping addresses, pricing, and configuration on the quote which all need to match perfectly with our partner purchase order.
- Foster a cooperative partnership with Sales, Sales Operations, Operations, Finance, Channel Partners & other dependent functions to support them in a timely manner providing updates regarding orders processed
- Work closely with Sales Team to solve order issues & educate them on order policies & guidelines
- Maintain positive & professional communications, both internally & externally, to resolve order issues
- Participate in the establishment of cross-functional procedure enhancements
- Contribute to growing departments capabilities which may include assisting to build more scalable processes, supporting documentation and/or metric needs, improving quality, etc.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a customer service role or order processing role in a sales environment preferred
- Experience working with Salesforce & NetSuite preferred
- Proficiency with CRM & ERP systems in an order processing function
- Experience working in a channel-driven sales organization
- Flexibility to execute, adapt, prioritize & multi-task in a fast-paced environment at a high growth company
- Flexible & adaptable to meet sudden non-routine & unstructured requests
- Excellent data entry skills to quickly & accurately review & input data
- Excellent interpersonal, written & verbal communication skills; strong listening, negotiation & problem-resolution skills.
- Self-starter with a proven track record in a sales support role with stellar customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail & high level of accuracy is needed
- Superior phone etiquette & ability to deal effectively with internal or external customers & peers
- Exude integrity in every aspect of your persona & know what it means to be accountable.
Pure creates opportunities for your development & career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development & more! Were here to change the world & we hope you join us!
Our rewards philosophy is tailored to provide Puritans globally competitive compensation & benefits programs that enable innovation & growth. We offer a wide variety of benefits & perks including comprehensive medical insurance, meal service, opportunities to attend events, join sports leagues, employee assistance program, work-life services, travel assistance, & employee resource groups all of which are thoughtfully designed to maintain mind & body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back across the globe.
Pure is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.