We're looking for a Senior Analyst, Healthcare Analytics to help us transform the way primary care is delivered & how patients are served.
VillageMD is changing the trajectory of healthcare. Were empowering primary care physicians to make informed decisions, & engaging patients in meaningful ways. We work with thousands of clinicians & healthcare disruptors across the country, improving patient health while driving down the cost to deliver it.
We are a mission-oriented organization, & we are thrilled about the work that we accomplish every day. Were transparent. Collaborative. Relentless in pursuit of our mission. With a confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning. We believe that diverse backgrounds & experiences create the best opportunity for innovation. And we know that the community we are growing is greater than any one individual.
Weve built our technology using the best of cloud & open-source technologies to create an open, data-first platform that is enriched with analytical models & connected to the most modern internal & external apps. These apps drive clinical decision support, patient engagement & outcomes & other facilitators of innovative, information-enriched health experiences.
Could this be you?
See for yourself how a Senior Analyst, Healthcare Analytics helps reshape successful healthcare with VillageMD:
In this role, youll operate as a cross-market analytical consultant to internal stakeholders on critical imperatives including analysis supporting physician practice operations. VillageMD sits in a unique position with the ability to use ambulatory electronic medical record (EMR) & practice management data, medical & pharmacy claims & other critical business systens. As our organization continues to grow, so do the opportunities to develop your skills & gain exposure to different areas of our business & model of care.
How you can make a difference
During your first year, you can expect the following professional challenges:
- Collaborate with technology & operational leaders develop insights to drive better patient & business outcomes & experience.
Skills for success
As a successful VillageMD Senior Analyst, Healthcare Analytics you possess,
- Strong analytical & technical skills/aptitude, including technical aptitude or experience with healthcare practice operations, revenue cycle operations, data analytics & insights.
- Think clearly, communicate concisely, & collaborate always.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, find peace in chaos, & absorb information quickly to create a plan.
- A clear balance between improving speed to value & delivering valuable insights to operators.
- A low ego; an ability to gain trust by doing what you say you will do.
- The ability to manage competing priorities & succeed in a fast-paced environment.
Experience to drive change
- 3+ years of full-time experience working in an analytical, reporting or data management role.
- Undergrad degree with a concentration in a quantitative discipline such as statistics, mathematics, or engineering.
- Healthcare analytics experience in practice or revenue cycle operations preferred, but not required; Athena EHR experience strongly preferred.
- Strong experience SQL & Tableau with a desire to continue to enhance your technical skill set across these tools & others.
- Ability to manage initiatives through to fruition while ably handling the ambiguity of an evolving environment.
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus & a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, & generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience & enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1. This fun, fast-paced, startup environment even comes complete with snacks.
You also have the flexibility to contribute remotely. Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products & services & the advancement of innovative solutions & improved quality of healthcare for providers & patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture how inclusion & diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity & inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare.We believe building trust & innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance & respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system.Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.