WeWork is looking for experienced & well-rounded Engineers in Test to join our team. Engineers in Test work as a part of cross-functional product teams with the goal of establishing a first class test engineering culture. They will be responsible for executing the test vision by developing tests & infrastructure for testing of complex software. They will also work other leads & managers to evangelize engineering excellence & help make quality a team responsibility.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 6-8 years of relevant work experience, including development and/or test automation experience
- Knowledge of iterative methods of software development
- Self-driven problem solver
- Experience & knowledge of security, performance or load testing
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Collaborate on improving developer & engineering team's test coverage, release velocity & production health
- Work closely with infrastructure team to build a comprehensive picture of velocity, coverage & quality
- Partner with engineering leads to incorporate testing practices into the engineering culture
- Hands-on ability to automate repeated tasks & build test coverage through existing or new infrastructure
- Write moderately complex code to test systems, implementing test harnesses & infrastructure as necessary
- Help with CI/CD pipelines for native web/API/iOS/Android platforms
- Design & maintain test frameworks
- Contribute to hiring for engineers in test
- Ensure a psychologically safe environment within the team.
- Hands on experience with continuous delivery pipelines with BitRise/CircleCI, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience with production synthetic testing / synthetic monitoring