VICE is the worlds preeminent youth media company & content creation studio. Launched in 1994, VICE now operates in over 30 countries & distributes its programming to viewers across digital, linear, mobile, film, & social channels. VICE includes an international network of digital channels; a weekly & daily news programming partnership with HBO; a television & feature film production studio; a magazine; a record label; VIRTUE, an in-house creative services agency; & an international TV network, VICELAND.
The Integrated Programs Manager will support the sales team with strategic marketing initiatives that are rooted in TV on VICELAND with extensions across digital & social media & experiential. Your primary focus will be leading executions of all sponsorships that come in via various sales teams.
An ideal candidate will have a background in marketing, TV & digital sponsorships & relationship management with strong organization, communication & interpersonal skills. You will be a self- motivated problem solver who thinks strategically & works well under pressure. Strong presentation skills & ability to lead meetings are a must as you will be the main point of contact for all client needs as well as the person for all internal requests throughout the programs lifecycle.
- Handle precise execution of all projects, with strong attention to detail, follow-up & follow-through
- Work reciprocally with key partners across VICE throughout the ideation, execution & stewardship process
- Understand & assist in contract creation as well as have a strong handle on final financials around proposals & executions, as well as internal budget to create the sponsorship
- Lead internal & external kick off calls to ensure proper set-up for every campaign
- Develop project timelines, reports, meeting agenda & recap notes, & regularly collaborate with clients throughout the execution process
- Manage & maintain positive client relationships
- Work with internal teams including marketing, media strategy & traffic to ensure media is delivered as sold
- Develop detailed & insightful recap decks upon completion of sponsored projects
- Actively participate in various meetings (team, inter-departmental), as well as client meetings or presentations, as needed
- Flexibility with work hours, & overnight/weekend travel, as required for project activation
- 3-5 years experience in media & marketing
- Experience across TV, digital, social & experiential/event marketing strongly preferred
- Creative thinker & problem-solver with energy & enthusiasm to take projects to completion
- Strong work ethic, ability to meet deadlines & willingness to work closely with many team members throughout various organizations
- Excellent writing, verbal & leadership skills
- Proven capacity to juggle multiple priorities, meet deadlines & thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Powerpoint, Word & Excel
If you require a reasonable accommodation during the application & selection process, please let us know.We will work together to best meet your needs.
Equal Employment Opportunities:VICE is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that strives to create & maintain a workplace that celebrates inclusion & diversity. At VICE, we understand that inclusion & diversity is a major benefit to our employees, our readers & viewers, & our company culture. We treat all applicants & employees fairly without regard to age, alienage or citizenship status, color, disability, gender, gender identity & expression, marital status & partnership status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion/creed, sexual orientation, arrest or conviction record, caregiver status, credit history, unemployment status, salary history, status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking & sex offenses, status as a veteran or active military service member, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
VICE requires that all employees have proper authorization to work in the U.S. Should an applicant require employment sponsorship, VICE will determine, in its sole discretion, whether such sponsorship will be provided.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the New York City Fair Chance Act or other applicable laws.
*Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily, with or without a reasonable accommodation. The requirements & essential functions described above are not an exhaustive list & instead are meant to describe the general nature & level of work required of the job. VICE reserves the right to modify the essential functions of this position where a legitimate business exists.