Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why & Where
At Twilio were focused on developing & expanding our world-class, cloud-based customer engagement platform. Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is a fast moving, lean company where every team member has a huge stake in the companys success.
Twilio is looking for an individual who lives the Twilio Magic and can assist our customers & make them successful. Given that our customers pay us over time, customer growth & retention is vital to our long-term profitability. We will not be successful unless our customers are continuously receiving value from Twilio.
You excel in a fast paced environment, working as a customers internal advocate to remove obstacles that may impede a customers experience with Twilio. You thrive on solving new, complex challenges that are unique to your customers & their businesses. You care deeply about building trust with everyone you work with.
Twilio is looking for a German speaking Customer Success Manager who has a successful track record of working with both technical & non-technical teams. We seek someone with:
- Proven track record of successfully developing & managing customer relationships, including C-level relationships within Twilio & the client organization
- Passion for customers & problem solving combined with a high technical aptitude & strong business acumen
- Clear communicator with strong presentation skills (web, phone & onsite)
- Analytical with ability to interpret customer data & trends, leveraging data to build POV for customers and/or internal stakeholders
- 5+ years experience in a customer facing role of a highly technical/cloud product (i.e. account management of strategic customers)
- Fluent language skills in German & English are a must have requirement
Your primary responsibility is to ensure that our customers receive an outstanding customer experience. You will work with customers throughout the customers lifecycle to ensure the customer receives maximum value from our solution. You will work with our customers to build relationships, learn about their businesses, & drive value based on our customers defined goals & objectives.
Daily activities & responsibilities:
- BE AN OWNER: Manage a portfolio (15 - 25 customers) of strategic/enterprise customers & execute on key objectives across the entire portfolio
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER SHOES: Develop strategic relationships with Twilio customers to deliver maximum value for the customer & Twilio. Ensure customers take full advantage of all features & services resulting in strong customer health & retention.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Understand the organizational structure of the customer company, identifying the areas that present a deep strategic partnership opportunity. Build & grow multiple relationships across a customers organization
- WRITE IT DOWN: Develop success plans & business reviews for customers that outline critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, & recommendations
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Work within strategic account teams with Sales & Support to implement customer- focused initiatives designed to expand Twilios revenue footprint, add business value to the customer, create & communicate best practices, & evangelize product value
Twilio is empowering the worlds developers & enterprises with the technology to build modern, enjoyable communication experiences in their applications. The Customer Success Team is a strategic component in building our customer base & helping businesses improve how they interact with their customers. The Customer Success Manager is the customer advocate focused on driving usage, adoption & customer satisfaction across all features & services that Twilio has to offer.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
This position will be located in either our Berlin or Munich office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.