The Director, Aviation Innovation will play a foundational role in expanding CLEARs airport business beyond the security checkpoint, in order to drive member retention & delight via new friction-free offerings. This individual will own strategy, business development, & execution for new aviation products that are complementary to CLEARs existing products. This individual will build external relationships, drive internal cross-functional teams, & bring structure to complex, cutting-edge problems. Were looking for a customer-centric, creative, metrics-driven self-starter who is obsessed with the art of the possible & relentless execution.
What you'll do:
- Review & analyze market data, conduct industry research & build decks for pitch & other client meetings
- Build a focused, high-quality pipeline of partnership opportunities for aviation focused experiences, ultimately leading deal negotiation & managing the partner relationships
- Lead the full development lifecycle of new products in the aviation ecosystem from discovery to MVP launch to iteration & ultimately scale
- Work with Product, Engineering & other internal partners to manage execution timelines & resourcing towards successful partnership implementation, including informing our product roadmap to drives continuous top-line growth & deep engagement & utilization
Who you are:
- 7-10+ years professional experience including strategic partnerships or operations, ideally with prior experience at a market-leading organization with a focus on innovation & growth
- Detail oriented & thorough, even when managing multiple complex projects
- Dexterity interfacing with a complex array of stakeholders at partner companies across functions including c-suite, product, technology, privacy, security, marketing & finance
- A self-starter with a strong sense of urgency whos excited to experience a start-up in hyper-growth
- Sense of humility & a desire to roll up your sleeves
- Fast learner who can quickly get up to speed on identity-related products & problems
- Project management experience; PMP certification a plus
- B.S. or B.A. or equivalent experience
How You'll be Rewarded:
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when youre at your best, were at our best. Youll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer & easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, youll enjoy benefits like meals & snacks. We invest in your well-being & learning & development with our stipend & reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility & adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you & your dependents, & a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match.
The base salary range for this role is $145,000 - 175,000 depending on levels of skills & experience.
The base salary range represents the low & high end of CLEARs salary range for this position. Salaries will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to location, education, skills, experience & performance. The range listed is just one component of CLEARs total compensation package for employees & other rewards may include annual bonuses, commission, Restricted Stock Units
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light & the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 13+ million passionate members & hundreds of partners around the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, & more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.