Peloton is on the hunt for a big campaign thinking Associate Creative Director (Art) to lead 360 campaigns for our products & services. You will provide creative strategies from concept for art direction & design that takes the brand & our products to the next level for consumers. This role is ideal for a creative leader that thinks big-picture & dreams about how to evolve the conversations across multiple digital channels including Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, & web.
This is a perfect opportunity for a confident & personable Associate Director with 3-5 years of leading advertising creative for a product & software consumer brand whether agency or brand side. This persons craft should be in art direction (design), but should have experience leading cross-disciplinary teams, ideally with a writer/partner. The ideal candidate has experience across both digital & print mediums but has deeper experiences in the digital landscape having proven examples of large scale integrated 360 marketing campaigns with a focus on video tactics. A perfect fit would be a Creative who has developed mass-scale conceptual campaigns. They will have a passion for iteration & pushing creative to be as impactful for consumers as possible.
This role reports directly to the Creative Director, Campaigns. We will look to this role to ensure Peloton Creative is constantly delivering great thinking, attention to detail, & all-around amazing work for the Peloton brand. Day to day responsibilities will range from meeting with brand & marketing teams to understand their needs & requirements to working with creative teams to define, execute, & refine a creative vision. This is a hands on role which would require the need for individual creative development from time to time.
- Constant creative conceptualization & iteration for fully integrated campaigns
- Inspire a team of creatives in developing advertising concepts from the smallest thought to the biggest
- Work directly with brand, acquisition & retention marketing organizations to understand their needs, & then translate them into direction that the team can successfully execute
- Help strategize new opportunities & improvements for advertising across various channels from paid social, email, landing pages, & more
- Continually help to define processes to effectively deliver quality creative in high paced environment
- Can lead & shepherd creative from concept stages through to production working with producers & project managers to deliver the final product
- Understand & promote contemporary design, leveraging style, function, & motion
- Evolve advertising communications on an ongoing basis to improve acquisition marketing performance
- Present creative to teams in a clear & compelling manner
- 3-5+ years of experience as a Senior Art Director or Associate Creative Director, 3+ within an agency environment
- Has lead projects & the creatives working on those projects
- Has experience presenting ideas & enjoys doing it
- Has managed stakeholder expectations
- Great communication skills
- Likes long bulleted lists
- Self-motivated & doesn't wait to be told what to do
- Doesn't take themselves too seriously (we are a casual bunch)
- Comfortable bringing your point of view into a discussion
- Never satisfied with the work you produce & are still hungry after years in the industry
- Has managed & mentored the careers of a team of diverse art directors
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.