At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the worlds largest networks that powers more than 10 trillion requests per month. Cloudflare protects & accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare have all web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance & a decrease in spam & other attacks. Cloudflare was recognized by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer & named to Entrepreneur Magazines Top Company Cultures list.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious & empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves & learning new skills, & we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse & inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential & support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
About the department
The Cloudflare sales enablement team delivers learning solutions that promote growth & collaboration of the Cloudflare sales & partner community globally. We provide a structured framework of sales enablement processes, methodology, & tools to address the needs of our sales staff globally.
What you'll do
Cloudflare is looking for a sales trainer/coach to drive rapid, consistent, & scalable eLearning solutions for accelerating knowledge transfer to the North American sales team. This position will report to the global head of sales enablement & focus on the North American sales team.
- Develop, maintain & lead sales training onboarding & continuous learning programs for all sales roles (business development reps, account executives, & others)
- Coordinate with sales enablement leadership to align sales strategies, identify sales best practices, & drive sales effectiveness across the sales
- Partner with sales enablement team members to implement sales tools aligned to various stages of the sales cycle
- Provide 1/1 coaching to new hires & tenured sales professionals to supplement core sales training curriculum
- Contribute to the development, implementation, & maintenance of sales training curriculum including onboarding, role-based training, & career development.
- Collaborate with the north american sales leadership for ongoing training needs & feedback on existing programs
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge & experience
- 2+ years of sales training experience - full stack sales process from discovery to close
- 2-4 years of Sales (quota carrying) experience preferred
- 2-4 years coaching and/or leading the actual training experience/sales enablement for a SaaS sales organization
- Experience in application of various sales methodologies such as MEDDIC, Challenger
- Proven success as a mentor/coach to sales professionals.
- Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills & writing acumen.
- Strong desire to work in a collaborative environment as well as be a self-motivated teammate
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
Were not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. Were a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free & open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically & artistically important organizations & journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflares enterprise customers--at no cost.
Project Athenian: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state & local governments have the highest level of protection & reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information & voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something youd like to be a part of? Wed love to hear from you!
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people & place great value in both diversity & inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.