Peloton is searching for an effective, creative Employee Onboarding Program Manager to define, build, & scale Pelotons company-wide onboarding program. Were looking for a highly collaborative jack-of-all-trades who is passionate about building & maintaining an incredible employee onboarding experience. This is a huge opportunity for the right individual to make an enormous impact in an exciting, fast-growing environment.
- Design & formalize a global, company-wide standardized onboarding program that effectively communicates Pelotons mission & values.
- Collaborate with hiring managers, department heads, & company stakeholders across the organization to ensure new hires emerge from Pelotons onboarding program with an understanding of the scope of Pelotons business operations & culture
- Optimize Pelotons new hire orientation & calendar of new hire activities to increase employee engagement
- Establish detailed project plans that account for all necessary onboarding, program development, key touchpoints, & delivery activities (design, development, delivery & measurement)
- Work closely with the People team & other cross functional teams to continuously improve the onboarding experience for new hires
- Track feedback & business needs to build improvements into Pelotons onboarding program to ensure the program is adding the most value to the onboarding strategy
- Track metrics of questions asked by new hires & provide ongoing tweaks to communications/process
- Update, create & manages onboarding slide decks / documents & intranet pages on the Hub to support onboarding programs & initiatives.
- At least 5 years of people/HR-related and/or program management experience.
- Exceptional stakeholder management & relationship building skills.
- Experience with drafting thorough communications & planning & coordinating events
- Experience using new technology to build & scale company-wide programs
- Proven project management experience
- A passion for employee engagement & experience
- A keen ability to think outside of the box to develop creative solutions to new challenges
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread & iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology & design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. We put our users, members, & customers first & we obsess over every touch point of the member experience be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best & encourage all our associates to be Pelotons brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread andiOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology & design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.