Squarespace is seeking a Product Marketing Manager for our core Presence products. This includes the website building platform (CMS) that millions rely on to showcase their business or passion, in addition to a number of supporting features that help customers build the online brand theyve always dreamed of.
Youll be responsible for crafting the external messaging & positioning of the Squarespace CMS.. Youll partner with Product Management, User Experience, Engineering to help instill the customer voice into product development & roadmaps. When it comes time to bring a new product or feature to market, youll have the chance to define what marketing success looks like & sculpt the channel strategy that will make it possible.
For over a decade Squarespace has helped not only define the progression of web design, but has made it accessible to anyone with an idea or passion. Were seeking a Product Marketing Manager with a genuine passion for design & a commitment to helping our customer succeed.
At this time, all Squarespace employees are working remotely until June 2021. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 to determine if & when it is safe to return to our offices.
- Own product messaging & positioning of our core website builder platform
- Be responsible for a consistent product voice everywhere from marketing campaigns to within the product itself
- Define & own the go-to-market process for new product features & updates
- Work closely with our internationally focused marketing partners to advocate for locally relevant product updates to give customers around the world the best possible experience
- Build a marketing strategy for our Presence products that aligns closely with the goals of our Product Management counterparts
- Work closely with our User Research & Market Research functions to commission projects that will unlock the insights needed to define future product roadmap
- Advise on competitive intelligence, regularly keeping product & marketing stakeholders informed of the latest updates to competitive landscape
- Own reporting, analysis, & communication of marketing activities pertaining to our CMS products
- Actively seek out opportunities to advocate for the inclusion of our CMS products across our companies marketing initiatives
- 3-4 years of marketing experience, with 2+ years of demonstrated success in a product marketing role, ideally in tech or a closely related industry & with a global focus
- Experience partnering with Product, CRM, & Content teams to deepen product understanding & retention among users
- Strong project management abilities to plan & execute complex cross-functional initiatives
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, & visual
- Ability to translate complex concepts into simple, clear & intuitive language
- Analytical, creative, & strategic thinking & a willingness to take calculated risks
- Customer focus, with a deep understanding of the value Squarespace provides for users
- Growth mindset, adaptability, & a drive for continuous improvement
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1,300 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.