Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world, & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services, & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
HelloFresh is seeking a Senior Manager, Social Media & Brand to lead its Organic Social team, establishing best-in-class social & content strategies & overseeing community management for HelloFreshs growing brand portfolio. The Organic Social team serves content to an audience of over 3.0MM consumers on owned social channels alone, posting over 200 times per month & fielding an average of 30K unique monthly messages. This position will work within the Brand Marketing organization to maintain industry-leading levels of brand awareness, brand affinity, reputation, & retention.
- Own social & content strategy & editorial planning for HelloFresh, Green Chef, EveryPlate & Factor_
- Use data & experimentation to optimize & report on performance across all platforms
- Partner with Brand & Growth Marketing teams to ideate & deliver on social aspects of campaign briefs
- Oversee HelloFreshs robust Brand Partnerships program
- Advise on crisis communications & e-reputation strategies as it pertains to social channels, in partnership with PR & Legal
- Mentor a team that manages day-to-day posting, social listening & always-on, brand-forward community management
- Innovative--you know what best-in-class social looks like for brands, & youre eager to bring your learnings & ideas to HelloFresh
- Data-drivenalways prepared to defend or bolster your work with relevant data
- Articulate--your writing & presentation skills are on point, & youre comfortable interfacing with senior leadership
- Collaborative--you enjoy working cross-functionally
- Self-motivatedwith support from your manager, you largely find your own path to achieve aggressive KPIs
- Detail orientedthere are potentially millions of eyes on your work each day, so it must be pitch perfect
At a minimum, you have...
- 5+ years of social media experience, with at least 2 years leading a team, preferably at a D2C brand
- Proven experience scaling a social media team & driving performance at a previous brand
- Expertise with a wide range of social platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter & TikTok
- Experience with data storytelling, social listening, & brand performance tracking
- Experience working with an in-house creative team (briefing, art-direction, asset management, etc)
- Experience with social media publishing tools (Falcon.IO, Sprout Social, Hubspot etc.) & social intelligence tools (Talkwalker, BrandWatch, Synthesio, etc.)
- Experience in a high-growth subscription business (preferred)
- Experience with paid marketing channels, like Paid Social, SEM, Display, CRM (preferred)
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.