The CMMS Administrator oversees the primary function of software management. Vendor onboarding & vetting. They will do the daily operations of all software databases, supply chain management, inventory control & PPE orders. The Administrator will be responsible for daily communication with all DCs. The Administrator will also assign priorities to work orders for outside vendors. The Administrator will maintain all service records for assets in each DC. They will also manage asset tags for each piece of equipment in all DCs to track machine downtime, end of life & any other needs associated with equipment. The Administrator will have knowledge of good GMP practices, adhere to all safety & security guidelines & follow the culture of HelloFresh.
- Organizational Skills
- Leadership & Communication Skills
- Managed CMMS software
- Detailed Oriented & Results Driven
- Tracking & Time Management
- Ability to Multitask
- Able to take Direction & educate others on software
- Works under the general supervision of Senior Facility Manager
- Serves in the Facilities Department located in Grand Prairie, TX
Establishes, maintains & ensures consistent application of the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) procedures, work order assignments, assignment of vendors & manages efficient responses from the Operations & Safety management teams. Maintain a satisfactory level of PPE & PM inventory control for all North America DCs.
- Manages & troubleshoots the CMMS. Identifies opportunities to upgrade or replace hardware/software to meet the current & future needs of its users & management, recommends changes, & participates in acquisition, implementation & follow-on management purchases.
- Ensures system, software, training & reports accurately & effectively function with the most current versions of the applications. Participates in requisite CMMS training & stays aware of any upgrades or changes.
- Develops & manages standards for proper entry of facility & national DC information. Setting defaults for each facility, DC & Warehouse.
- Coordinates with cross teams for proper import of facility information & assets.
- Designs & creates reports & other reporting tools used in work order inventory & inventory analysis graphs.
- Advises on & participates in the training of new CMMS users.
- Coordinates all Housekeeping & maintenance inventory needs, maintaining purchase records & proper inventory of all PPE for each distribution center.
- Coordinates & communicates effectively the needs of the facility teams as a collective team.
- Maintains constant communication between all Senior Facility Managers, local Facility Managers, AMs, Maintenance Supervisors & lead technicians.
- Work is typically reviewed in progress & upon completion for quality, quantity, timeliness, teamwork, & any other factors.
This is a full-time position. Days & hours of work are varied according to shift & production schedule. Theemployee is expected to work no less than the designated 40 hour work week. Significant weekend work depending on production schedules.
Travel is not required for this position
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Associates degree or related management work experience.
- At least 5 years of work experience in management, should be combined with a demonstrated track-record of accomplishments as a manager
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities & activities may change or be supplemented at any time with or without notice.