Were on a mission to accelerate the transition to clean, environmentally friendly, cost effective energy by creating the first fuel agnostic energy supply chain. We believe the adoption of alternative energies is slow because of access & weve begun to change that with our disruptive new supply platform. By delivering the right fuel to the right vehicle at the right time we create efficiency across the entire energy process. Weve successfully applied this model to fossil fuels reducing carbon emissions by 1.1 lbs of CO emissions with each delivery. Bio & alternative fuels are next. Were the catalyst to better energy for you, your community & our planet.
About the Role
We need a leader who is comfortable recruiting & managing high-quality employees as your leadership will be critical in scaling our growth. We need you to be a leader & a driving force behind Booster customer experience, constantly improving our services, obsessing about safety, & re-imagine how we deliver gas to our customers.
You must be passionate about & undaunted by an operations engine with trucks, drivers, & complex supply chains. Successful candidates will be entrepreneurial, discontent with the status-quo & obsessed with improving anything they touch.
What You Will Be Doing
- Build, empower, & lead a highly capable team of service professionals & maintain our fleet
- Drive local & national initiatives to develop our services & increase user base
- Continuous improvement of operational, safety & financial KPIs with data-driven decision-making & in partnership with the Finance & Business Intelligence teams
- Work closely with product, engineering, marketing to enhance the service
- Ensure team, office, & trucks are compliant
What You Should Already Have
- 3+ years of experience as an operations manager in an operationally intensive, low-margin (on-demand, warehouse, logistics/transportation) high growth environment
- High EQ & people pattern recognition
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, self-start, contribute under pressure & meet deadlines
- Exude passion for all aspects of our mission: environmental stewardship, safety, sustainability & of course, time given back in life for what truly matters
- Expert written & verbal communication skills
- Operations / logistics experience a plus
- Bachelors Degree
About Our Benefits
- Keep Everyone Healthy. We know that you work to take care of your loved ones. Thats why we offer benefits that cover you & your family including 100% employer paid medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance coverage for you!
- Recharge Your Batteries. We have unlimited responsible PTO. Take the quality time you need, when you need it. Take care of personal stuff. Stop & smell the roses. This is a marathon, not a sprint.
- Be Part of Something. Not only will you get to build something that could redefine consumer behavior, youll be an owner. Get Early Stock Options at a fast-growing startup with strong VC backing.
Some Background on Us
GEEKWIRE, Gas Station On Wheels: Booster Fuels Raises $56M
CNBC, Booster Fuels Wants to be the Amazon Prime of Gasoline
NBC NEWS, A Different Route To Silicon Valley: From Truck Driving To Tech Startup
TELEMUNDO, Gasolina a domicilio en San Jos
FORBES, Booster Makes Forbes Best Startup Employers
Individuals seeking employment at Booster are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.
Booster does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature & level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, & skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Booster doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes & won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Booster.