Curious about what its like to work at the worlds number 1 discovery platform as an Account Manager? Were glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of an Account Manager?
As an Account Manager working on the Strategic Partnerships team in New York City, you will work with Taboolas top partner to help implement & launch Taboolas solutions on their properties, track post-launch performance, & provide strategic direction for new opportunities to grow revenue. You will largely focus on optimizing existing relationships by upselling new solutions, & improving performance KPIs across multiple properties.
What skills & qualifications do I need?
For this role it is essential that you have:
- 3+ years of professional experience in AdTech, digital media, and/or programmatic partnerships. Experience with bidded environments is strongly preferred
- Outstanding relationship management & customer service skills, coupled with superior communication skill & phone/email etiquette
- Technical aptitude or strong interest in understanding the tech side of the business (API, JS, SDK)
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients & monitoring/identifying trends in data
- Dedicated & creative in order to pull all necessary resources for the client
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, cross-cultural & ever-evolving environment
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
As an Account Manager you will:
- Manage & grow Taboolas partnership across its top strategic supply partners, with a focus on global revenue growth
- Monitor & triage daily performance across Partner implementations, escalate internally as needed
- Actively engage with the partner on a daily basis, providing problem solving assistance, participating in external calls & meetings & pitching opportunities ensure high quality service & foster growth.
- Understand the partners strategic objectives / KPIs & map Taboolas capabilities to the partners needs
- Collaborate cross-functionally with a broader team across multiple disciplines: Professional Services, R&D, Product, & Algo
- Prepare for & attend internal & external weekly meetings, QBRs, & client events as needed.
- Work with the teams Business Analysts to own all monthly & weekly Partner custom reporting, along with all ensuing communication with internal & external stakeholders
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow, & learn from & together with smart & talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our publisher partners include Yahoo, Conde Nast, BuzzFeed, Fox Sports, NBCU, ESPN, CBS, & E! Online. Our advertiser clients include Wells Fargo, Honda, Pinterest, Expedia & Honda.
- Taboola NYC offers generous health, medical & dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, & various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
Its easy, submit your CV by clicking the Apply button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.