As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Client Services provides industry-leading operational support to Visa's clients around the world. With our deep knowledge & expertise, we bring the voice of the customer into the design, development & successful deployment of Visa products & services. We are trusted partners to Visa's clients, providing expertise to support & successfully grow their business.
What the Global Clients Account Manager does at Visa:
As the Global Clients Account Manager, you are responsible for leading the Client Services relationship for some of Visa's key global clients in Asia Pacific, including Citi, HSBC & Standard Chartered Bank. These clients collectively have representation in 17 markets in Asia Pacific & 35 markets globally, requiring an elevated level of partnership & support as a result of the complexity of their business ad geographies that they operate in.
The role is an excellent opportunity to deliver with impact alongside strategically important partners with businesses across the multiple markets in the region. You will be accountable for defining the Client Services strategy for Citi, Standard Chartered Bank & HSBC alongside our clients & internal business partners. This includes managing the operational side of the client relationship, helping to drive performance improvements & identifying & enabling the right services & capabilities to drive growth & optimise the client relationship.
The Global Clients Account Manager establishes, fosters & elevates excellent working relationships with Visa's clients & stakeholders across all levels of staff & senior management, ensuring the Client Services team are operational partners that effectively deliver against our client needs.
The role provides expertise on our client's operational business, acting as their advocate to ensure the effective prioritization & delivery of Visa's capabilities & services. In this role, you are expected to:
- Create a strategic operational account plan & delivery roadmap for key clients, supporting client objectives & aligning across Visa to prioritise, communicate, improve performance & execute
- Work across matrixed functions to provide operational leadership & establish a customer focused, performance based culture across geographies
- Deliver operational reviews, quarterly & annual business reviews & providing effective, efficient & consultative support aligned to business objectives
- Be accountable for business or processing incidents, ensuring effective communication & resolution
- Deliver operational & strategic initiatives to clients such as enabling new products, Business Enhancements, business initiatives & education on tools & services
- Ensure that Client Services team deliver Visa's objectives through driving client success & a high level of client satisfaction
- Demonstrate continuous improvement of performance, cost effectiveness & compliance, introducing operational best practices & client processing optimisation in delivery of services to clients
- Develop knowledge of Visa's payment technologies, products & services in order to educate, deliver & support our client initiatives
- Implement Visa's processing services & enhancements, delivering new capabilities effectively & efficiently
- Be accountable for operational client satisfaction with client support & implementation services
Why this is important to Visa
The Global Clients Account Manager is vital in helping Visa to understand & deliver against the operational needs of our key clients, allowing us to provide the right support, service enablement & partnership that recognises their specific requirements & ultimately enables & supports their business. This role provides an excellent opportunity to deepen our client partnerships, driving value to our clients through operational leadership, delivering & optimising the services that help grow their business.
What you will need:
We are looking for an individual who brings breadth of experience, a curiosity about payments, is results-driven & client focused. As a candidate, you should have:
- Functional experience in bankcard operations, preferably Visa, supporting highly complex clients and/or services
- Working knowledge of Visa systems including authorization & clearing systems, client connectivity, Visa Settlement Services
- Superior interpersonal skills & proven abilities in negotiating with & influencing customers & staff at all levels, including a demonstrated ability to build strong business relationships with senior stakeholders
- Ability to articulate complex technical & business issues & solutions to multiple levels internally & externally to support strategic organizational plans
- Strong internal team & external client stakeholder management with a collaborative, diplomatic, & flexible style; able to work effectively in a matrixed organization
- Excellent presentation skills, including strong oral & written capabilities
- Excellent time management, project management, organization, & planning skills
- Able to set priorities, influence others, & manage customer expectations
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, & ability to effectively prioritize & multi-task under deadlines
- Good business acumen, bringing a working understanding the drivers of our clients business
- Demonstrated success in customer relationship management
- A minimum of 15 years of progressive experience in customer support roles in the financial services, payment industry, software or information services is required
What will also help:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent/MBA
- A preferred candidate would have a solid business acumen relating to payments & be able to relate the operational needs of the client to their business drivers. They would be committed to excelling with partners, with a record of accomplishment in understanding, anticipating & delivering the client's needs. The ideal candidate would lead by example, taking accountability to organise across the company & deliver at the highest standard.
Projects you will be a part of:
As part of the team, you will get opportunity to work on strategically important projects for clients & Visa.
- Working with client team to identify opportunities & leverage on internal tools & expertise & develop holistic solutions to help increase service quality, revenue & efficiency for clients
- Understanding the new products & services requirements & Coordinate internal resources to accomplish Visa & client objectives
This position requires off scheduled work including late evenings, weekends & Public Holidays (if required) to support clients & company configuration changes, & associated post-production validation.