The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines & voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, & Jaguar Land Roveras well as organizations like the U.S. State Departmenttrust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites & across the entire search ecosystem.
Yext is seeking a rockstar Web Strategist to manage the day-to-day operations of yext.com to increase organic traffic, engage visitors, & generate leads. The ideal candidate must be a creative problem solver & critical thinker (and tinker) adept at leveraging new tools to accomplish these goals. Reporting to the Director of Strategic Marketing, this is an opportunity to have a big impact in a dynamic, high-growth organization. Looking to grow your career as a savvy digital marketer? Have a knack for learning new tech tools & programs? Passionate about building next-gen dot com experiences? Then we'd love to hear from you!
What Youll Do
- Manage day-to-day website operations including web content management, sitemap, navigation, localization, & analytics to improve discoverability (SEO), user experience, & conversion of Yexts global web properties
- Collaborate with designers, web developers, & other web stakeholders across the organization to build best-in-class web pages & digital experiences
- Monitor overall web performance using Google Analytics & provide data-driven recommendations to improve user experience, engagement, & acquisition by channel (including preparing a quarterly web performance report)
- Lead research, wireframe, & content production phases for new web initiatives
- Ensure all web projects stay on track within 2-week sprints timelines by proactively identifying gaps and/or blockers
- Manage website roadmap & backlog
- Manage web tech stack including CMS, GA/GTM, SEMRush, Hotjar
- Run A/B tests to drive more qualified user actions & conversions
What You Have
- 2+ years of working experience as a website/digital marketer in a dynamic startup or high-growth environment
- Proficiency with Google Analytics & other web analytics platforms (Google Analytics Academy badges a plus)
- Experience working in multiple CMS platforms
- Superior critical thinking & problem solving skills
- Self-starter, ability to work independently & lead projects with minimal oversight in a fast-paced environment
- Strong design sensibility & empathy for the user
- Familiarity with key digital marketing topics: SEO, SEM, A/B testing, conversion optimization, localization, & paid social media.
- Exceptional written & oral communication skills (writing sample requested)
- Ability to communicate complex information so that it is easily understood by non-technical stakeholders
- Experience working in a B2B SaaS marketing organization
- Experience running digital paid media campaigns (SEM, Display, Social)
- Experience with HTML & CSS
- Data visualization & demonstrated ability to use data to develop relevant insights & influence decision making
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.