At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft is looking for a motivated & organized Senior Community Associate to join our Denver team. This position will report into the Operations Lead. In this role, you will help drive our local Express Drive operations, including driver on-boarding & customer support. You will be the "face of Lyft" to new & existing drivers who are looking to participate in Lyft's vehicle access programs - (short-term rentals that become discounted to the driver if they complete a certain number of rides). If you have a great sense of humor, enjoy working with people, want to work in a fast-paced & collaborative workplace, & if the thought of helping Lyft continue to build this incredible ride-sharing movement in Denver (and across the U.S.) sounds exciting, we would love to meet you!
- Own local operations, including but not limited to (partnership management, inventory, team meetings, process improvement, problem solving)
- Analyze qualitative & quantitative operational data using spreadsheets & other analytical tools to make data-driven decisions.
- Assist local Community Associates to deliver a top notch customer service experience
- Development & execute initiatives to improve the Express Drive & Support operations
- Provide guidance to drivers as they complete the rental onboarding process
- Support applicants, drivers, & peers with your knowledge of both Denver & the Lyft platform
- Clearly communicate with & educate drivers one-on-one & in groups
- Prepare new drivers for what to expect & how to be successful on the road
- Work with current drivers to solve any issues that they may have
- Uphold the Lyft standard of service while working with all drivers
- This is a full-time role that may require some early mornings, nights, and/or weekends
- 2+ years partnership management, data analytics, or general management experience
- High energy with an outgoing, social personalityyou love talking to people!
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Ability to work independently & with infrequent direct supervision
- Strong problem solver: You effectively, creatively, & quickly solve complex problems
- Always a team player: You're positive, optimistic, & willing to help out wherever needed
- Self-directed & organized: You have a bias for action while maintaining attention to detail
- Familiarity with the greater Denver area
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Proficiency with common technology tools like Slack, Zendesk, Google Sheets, Google Docs etc preferred
- Typically involves standing for most of the workday (although Lyft will make accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities)
- Bachelors degree or equivalent preferred
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.