As a Via People Partner you will support the Via employee population in a variety of People Operations functions including but not limited to coaching & developing new managers, managing employment relations, onboarding new hires, supporting continuous employee development, implementing new company policies & maintaining internal People Ops systems. Ultimately, you will ensure our People Ops initiatives run smoothly & contribute to a healthy work environment.
What You'll Do:
- Contribute towards the achievement of the company's strategic & operational objectives by partnering directly with managers to implement effective HR policies for our growing org.
- Proactively assess team, manager, organizational development needs, making thoughtful recommendations, & implement appropriate solutions
- Design & champion strategic people ops initiatives in Anti-Racism, Diversity, & Inclusion (ADI), Learning & Development (L&D), & Performance Management.
- Offer thought leadership regarding organizational & people related strategy & execution.
- Drive with data - analyzing & interpreting various types of reports (ex. compensation, job levels, & attrition) to guide decision making & provide proactive solutions to client groups.
Who You Are:
- 3-5 years of experience in a people operations function in a fast-paced environment.
- Culture carrier. You lead through positivity & enthusiasm even in the face of difficult challenges.
- Have a strong reflex for action. You are proactive, identify gaps in process, & propose solutions with an excitement to own implementation & feedback iteration.
- Showcase a growth mindset & ability to adapt to an ever-changing & growing global organization.
- Deeply empathetic. You naturally build rapport with others, balance individuals needs with business needs, & are viewed as a go-to resource in employee relations conversations.
- Experience with Human Resources Information Systems including payroll & performance management tools.
- Hold a Bachelors degree with a record of exceptional academic achievement.
What Catches Our Eye:
- Experience working at a tech startup
- Hold a MS degree
- Experience in designing compensation & benefits programs
- Prior experience as an HRBP (Human Resources Business Partner) or similar role
Were Via, & we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, & provides everyone with accessible, efficient, & affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities & transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, & operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Were committed to building & nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, & voices are welcomed & celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.