Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1.3B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publishers, including MSN, NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune & Fox Sports.
Taboola has created one of the most powerful performance marketing engines in the world. Companies with user acquisition goals rely heavily on Taboola because of its scale, reach, & traffic. Taboolas exclusive publisher placements, reaching 95% of the US internet population, makes it a must-buy for any performance marketing plan.
We are hiring a Media Sales Manager to be a part of our performance marketing team, focused on brands & agencies in a specific US based geographic territory.
You are a sales person with a hunter mentality & an entrepreneurial spirit. In this role you will achieve your goals by getting your hands dirty, while having fun along the way.
- Independently build a large pipeline of leads to drive RFPs & IOs
- Build relationships with brand & performance focused agency contacts & explain the power of Taboolas native, choice based advertising platform.
- Work with sales planning team to build & present proposals to your pipeline of new business prospects.
- Manage a robust pipeline & accurately forecast new business closure rate & revenue booked.
- Interact with the Account Management team to effectively manage client expectations ,ensure successful campaign delivery & help set the expectation for future potential growth
- 3 - 5 years experience selling digital media with a focus on performance to brands & agencies
- Demonstrated experience consistently meeting or exceeding target goals, hunting for deals, navigating organizational hierarchies & engaging VP & C-level executives to close business
- Experience in a lead generating / sales planning / sales position, preferably at a digital media company a huge plus
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients & monitoring/identifying trends in data & in generated reports
- Understanding of performance & branding campaigns
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.