Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
TheCloudPlatform Team is responsible for building frameworks & systems toautomate infrastructure provisioning & application deployment toolsthat Visa developers will use to deploy & run code. Our mission is tomake is easy for developers to get their code to customers. We aretesting & automating the platform & make it easy to deploy,monitor, scale & debug applications.
- Work with product owners to refine business requirements
- Provide technical documentation of solutions
- Knowledgeable of data technologies & solutions
- Work with full stack development - back end, middle tier, & client side
- Debugging & providing solutions for complicated issues
- Multi-task & support multiple teams
- Enforce software best practices, standards & processes
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- 7-10 years of work experience in QA engineering & automation & a Bachelor's Degree or
- 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters)
- Experience working autonomously across multiple teams & projects
- Thorough understanding of QA best practices
- Solid ability in Java, Spring Soap UIused in test automation
- Familiar with common automation frameworks like Selenium, Protractor
- In-depth knowledge of planning, designing, & executing test plans including automation, manual & white/black box testing
- Designing & automating integration tests, critical-path or end-to-end acceptance tests, as well as API tests
- Analyzing & implementing QA & automation best practices to improve test scalability & performance
- Excellent interpersonal, written & verbal communication skills in English
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 5% of the time.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.