Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Technical Account Manager, we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
Visa Business Solutions are a suite of products & services aimed at commercial & business card users. Business Solutions provide spend management & analysis for corporates in order to make informed business & financial decisions about employee & company spend.This is an individual contributor role responsible for providing Technical Account Management support to financial institutions as a second level support. This role serves as a technical/functional specialist & works independently with guidance only in the most complex situations.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Provide high value customer service support on day-to-day items to Visa Clients & internal staff to ensure customer expectations are exceeded; advocate on behalf of the clients
- Ensure prompt & comprehensive resolution of client inquiries as well as create & maintain updated support documentation
- Represent client perspective within Visa organization to ensure enhancements are prioritized
- Act as liaison for the client; provide problem management, proactive identification of processing efficiencies, & system enhancement support
- Educate & train clients on best practices for all supported services
- Represent complex customer change requests, system or operational requirements; negotiate & manage expectations internally & externally
- Proactively notify clients regarding any widespread or business critical problems with the application, as well as scheduled periodic maintenance outages
- Stay current with the payment industry & client trends as well as maintain a strong knowledge of Visa products & services.
- Domestic or international travel may be required
What we're after
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. Experience in a customer support role in financial services, payment card, software or information services.
- Must be a self-starter with proven abilities in organisational, conceptual, & logical problem solving
- Ability to set priorities & manage customer expectations internally & externally, & work both as part of a team & independently
- Superb proficiency with troubleshooting & resolving complex issues
- Good verbal, written & presentation skills required
- Spanish speaker preferred
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.