At SoundHound, our mission is to enable humans to interact with the world the same way we interact with each other: by speaking naturally. Today, our customized voice AI solutions allow people to talk to phones, cars, smart speakers, mobile apps, coffee machines, & every other part of the emerging voice-first world.
We seek a metrics-driven Growth Marketing Manager, Website & SEO Optimization, to join our growing team at the companys world headquarters in Santa Clara or in one of our offices located in San Francisco, Boulder, or Toronto.
As the Growth Marketing Manager, Website & SEO Optimization, you will be responsible for developing & executing recommendations to add relevant content to our web domains, provide insights into user behavior & website navigation, & grow SEO traffic. You will collaborate with marketing, product, & web development teams to drive organic traffic to our web domains, provide a delightful user experience & accelerate growth.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career with an innovative company leading in voice AI & conversational interface design!
In this role you will:
- Execute web optimization A/B tests designed to improve a variety of business-critical metrics including Houndify signups & marketing-qualified leads
- Conduct post-experiment analyses & present recommendations & findings from test data
- Work with Design, Analytics, Product & Content Marketing & Web Dev to ship customer experience improvements
- Maximize website user experience, site performance & resulting business outcomes by orchestrating all elements of SoundHounds web properties (soundhound.com, houndify.com, & our company blog) including marketing campaign landing pages
- Prioritize opportunities for improvement; generate heatmaps & data-driven hypotheses that inform strategies for experiments & web design
- Evaluate the business among core success metrics for core SEO pillars of content, technical, & partner links. Set appropriate goals, timelines, & paths to improving each component of the program
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content & uncover new opportunities
- Monitor & evaluate search results & search performance across the major search engines & markets. Partner with the analytics team to create & deliver SEO performance reports
- Implement SEO changes & updates (meta description, page titles, schema markup, microdata, etc.) to maximize keyword rankings
We would love to hear from you if:
- You have 5+ years of hands-on experience managing web & content production using HTML, CSS, & Wordpress
- You have 3+ years of hands-on SEO experience, preferably with a large scale B2B SaaS organization, experience in managing an SEO agency
- You have a deep understanding of information architecture, user experience, interaction design, visual design initiatives, analytics/testing, & development (including mobile)
- You have a deep understanding of web image optimization & best practices & use of tools to deliver high-quality imagery with the least impact on performance
- You have a deep understanding of search optimization tactics, both content & technical, & the impact of each tactic
- You have extensive experience with website analytics tools, A/B testing tools, SEO tools
- You have previous experience running A/B tests designed to impact business metrics
- You have strong project management, prioritization, & analytical skills
- You thrive in a growth environment
Here at SoundHound, diversity, equity, & inclusion are key to who we are as a company. With a mission to build Voice AI for the world, creating a team with global perspectives is critical to our success.
We care deeply about fostering an environment where everyone is supported & can do their best work. SoundHound will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the interview process, perform essential job functions, & receive other benefits of employment.
Employees enjoy comprehensive health care, paid time off, discounted fitness classes, & flexible working hours. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, & culture at https://soundhound.com/careers/.
Come join our growing team & bring your unique voice to our mission!