Moda Operandi is looking for a Senior Supply Chain Associate to support our Operations & other cross-functional teams. Reporting to the Manager Supply Chain, the Senior Supply Chain Associate is responsible for making sure that products move seamlessly end-to-end from our vendors to our end customers, applying their analytical & communication skills to drive operational efficiencies, & address & resolve any issues along the way.
Who You Are
If Supply Chain is a machine, the Senior Supply Chain Associate is the grease that keeps it humming smoothly. You are a natural problem solver, with a can-do attitude to support with the ever-changing needs of the organization. You are an expert at communication, & equally comfortable providing high level summaries to senior leaders & discussing finer technical details with your peers. You are able to organize & rally your team & cross functional partners to get the job done. The ideal candidate is adaptable, eager to learn, & capable of managing several concurrent workstreams with different business partners.
Senior Supply Chain Associate works closely with all teams & cross-functional partners within the Supply Chain organization to support through all aspects of our operation. This includes supporting with inbound deliveries from our vendors to our warehouses, working with our logistics carriers, inventory management, outbound order fulfillment, customer returns, internal inventory movements, & monitoring & resolving any exceptions & escalations throughout.
The Senior Supply Chain Associate is expected to use their skills in analytics & database management to help identify the root cause for any exceptions they encounter & recommend an action plan to eliminate it. A strong candidate is adept at navigating BI tools - we use Looker to pull data, build reports, & create functional dashboards for our business partners needs.
- Gather & interpret relevant data to make business recommendations for improving efficiency of Supply Chain operations
- Investigate discrepancies & inconsistencies to determine root cause, & develop solutions with cross-functional partners
- Provide analytical support for new projects, initiatives, & proposals
- Serve as liaison between 3PL partners team & multiple internal departments to handle escalation requests
- Provide cross functional support regarding inbound vendor deliveries, discrepancies, inventory, returns & other merchandise operations related functions
- Design & build new analytical & performance dashboards
- Proliferate use of dashboards & visualizations built through Looker
- Support Supply Chain partners with ad-hoc reporting needs
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in an Operations role or similar experience
- Strong Excel & SQL skills able to query & analyze large datasets to draw insights
- Expert data visualization skills adept at using BI Software (Looker) to create dashboards & reports that tell a narrative
- Master communicator comfortable presenting ideas & recommendations to leadership, senior partners, & peers alike
- Able to work cross-functionally at all levels within the organization, activating business partners to resolve issues & escalations
- Strong organizational & time management skills in order to manage multiple workstreams
- Experience with NetSuite or similar WMS software preferred
- Passion for Fashion, Luxury & Apparel industry; & eCommerce Retail
- Requires travel to & working at Modas and/or Modas 3PL DCs around the NYC area
About Moda Operandi
Moda Operandi is an e-commerce platform transforming the way people discover & shop for designer fashion. Through its innovative mix of commerce & content, Moda allows women & men to shop for whats new & whats next in designer fashion from the worlds leading emerging designers & luxury brands. Founded in 2010, Moda Operandi's mission is to make it easy for designers to grow their businesses & consumers to realize their personal style. Today, Modas platform carries more than 1,000 brands & designers across fashion, fine jewelry & home, ships to 125 countries, & has raised nearly $300M in funding from top-tier global investors.