Our mission is to use technology & design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. Pelotons values inform everything we do, from product strategy, to hiring, to decision-making.
- Put Members First - Design with a user-centered mindset. Obsess over every touchpoint of the member experience
- Operate with a bias for action - Challenge the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Take risks, fail fast, & learn from past failures
- Empower teams of smart creatives - Hire the best & get out of the way. Think & act like owners. Stay lean, scrappy & creative
- Together we go far - Build a diverse & inclusive community. Uphold the obligation to dissent & listen. Presume trust & be transparent
Peloton is looking for passionate & talented MBA Interns to support our growing teams.
Pelotons 10-week-long virtual summer internship program, which takes place from June to August, will allow you to put your classroom & professional learnings into practice at one of the most innovative companies in the world. Our curriculum focuses on professional advancement opportunities (think networking & mentorship), skills development, & on the job training across departments.
Peloton is an inclusive, team-centric organization, & our interns are no exception. You will be a valuable, contributing member of our team. We believe that great ideas can come from anywhere -- so be sure to bring them with you. Together, we go far!
We are looking for the purpose-driven, challenge-chasing individuals to support our teams in the following areas:
- Consumer Strategy & Insights
Please select up to two of these groups when submitting your application.
- Currently enrolled in an MBA program
- Strong analytical mindset with an ability to quickly grasp the business landscape of each respective team
- Must be an independent, strategic, & creative thinker who is a strong team player
- Comfortable navigating large datasets & a demonstrated willingness to dive into internal reporting tools
- Exceptional interpersonal & communication skills, with the ability to develop strong relationships with cross-functional stakeholders
- Excellent project management skills & experience managing multiple stakeholders
- Skilled in Excel & Powerpoint, with ability to translate to Google Suite.
- Data Engineering opportunities require data warehouse & Python experience
- Enterprise Systems opportunities require Jira (and/or other) issue / project management tool experience, as well as experience with UTM Parameters
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.
Peloton promotes equal employment opportunities & prohibits discrimination. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, marital or caregiver, or veteran status.