Company Description|Job Description
Alkami is a cloud-based digital banking technology provider to US financial institutions leading the way in extraordinary online & mobile banking experiences. A 9-year-old company Alkami is one of the fastest growing software companies in the US. Alkami was the #1 fastest growing software company in Texas on the 2017Inc. 5000 list & #13 on the DBJ Dallas 100. Alkami was also ranked in the Top 10 Coolest Tech Companies to Work For in Dallas by DevMountain & a 2019 Best Tech Startup in Plano by The Tech Tribune. Today, the Alkami team of 375+ Alkamists provide our digital banking solutions to over 4,700,000 consumers & small businesses. And, we are an organization committed to our culture of optimistic-perseverance, transparent-communication, caring-collaboration, courageous-innovation, trusted-accountability & real-fun!
Due to Alkami's fast paced growth it is now time to focus on operational excellence & scalability to ensure we maintain our planned growth successfully. As the Manager, Process Improvement you will be responsible for documenting as-is” process, & working with our teams to identify & implement improved processes & workflows. This role will be responsible for looking at each of our internal process through the lens our Clients & Alkamists experience. As such, a working understanding of how each role fits into Alkami's over all work flow, with a focus on team/individual accountability is required. This is the glue that fits each vertical into a cohesive horizontal operation.
- Collaborate with other team members & groups to identify & develop scalable processes, workflows & role accountabilities.
- Create workflows & process maps.
- Design & update role accountabilities & job descriptions.
- Identify key activities & major roadblocks within various teams
- Identify KPIs & success metrics. Working with each team, help implement & automate metric capture & analysis.
- Identify process efficiencies & areas for improvements.
- Big picture thinker with the ability to enhance & streamline processes, capturing all the details required.
- Identify trends & root cause analysis for complex company wide problems & communicate, influence & implement system fixes/improvements to enhance business efficiency & client experience
- 2+ years of experience creating as is & to be process map in Visio, Lucid Chart, or similar mapping software.
- Ability to build rapport & establish trust quickly at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to present results & gain buy-in from business leaders & stakeholders.
- Abiilty to analyze cross functional deficiency/areas for efficiency gain on the horizontal & vertical views of the organization.
- Excellent written communication & documentation skills.
- Six Sigma Certification or ITIL Certification desired.
- Experience with people management
- Experience influencing process change & adoption across team environments
Not Just Any Company: Alkami has an awesome diverse & inclusive environment. We have a FUN culture & offer great benefits. Did you know every Alkamist has ownership in Alkami? We also have on & off site employee events & activities.
Free Lunch: Who said there is no free lunch? At Alkami, every day we offer free lunch
Relocation: We are ready for you to contribute from our super cool Plano, TX location. At this time we are looking for local candidates
Work Authorization: We cannot offer employer sponsorship at this time; candidates must be eligible to work in the US for full-time employment.
Recruiters: We are not looking for outside recruiting firms to help us in this search - we know who you are & we love you, but we don't need you right now.
Alkami Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer & Prohibits Discrimination & Harassment of Any Kind: Alkami is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees & to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination & harassment. All employment decisions at Alkami are based on business needs, job requirements & individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Alkami will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Alkami encourages applicants of all ages.