What You Get To Do Every Day
- Shadow phone interactions, review written correspondence, & examine sales pipeline to monitor & improve team performance
- Provide coaching, training & performance management to ensure your team meets or exceeds monthly sales targets
- Monitor your teams productivity & motivate individuals to reach daily/weekly/monthly KPIs
- Interview, hire, train & develop employees
- Ensure accurate information is captured in Salesforce. Provide quality checks as needed
- Work closely with Concierge Sales team, Store Management, & Expert teams to drive partnership & alignment
- Identify opportunities for workflow & reporting improvement & articulate execution plans to management team
- Coach team in providing world-class consignor experience through phone, email & text interactions. Supervise team in accordance with company policies & procedures.
- Field general Q&A. Manage elevated consignor issues directly with consignors & liaise with consignor relations to resolve
- Additional responsibilities as outlined by Management
What You Bring To The Role
- 4 year degree preferred
- 2+ years experience managing a team of sales professionals with a track record of quota over-attainment
- 5+ years work experience
- Excitement about growing a team & leading a diverse group of salespeople to success!
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain an upbeat & positive attitude around change
- Excellent customer service skills
- Performance coaching
- Ability to build a strong culture that is in line with TRR company values
- Problem solving attitude
- Hands-on experience with CRM software; preferably Salesforce
- Enthusiasm about The RealReals brand & consignment process
The RealReal is the worlds largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe & reliable platform for consumers to buy & sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists & brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categoriesincluding women's & men's fashion, fine jewelry & watches, art & homein support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off & direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI & machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing & listing their items, as well as handling shipping & customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts & receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel & talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands & arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; & taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.