Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking an Enterprise Account Executive to play a key role in further growing the business in the Nordics. The candidate will be responsible for sourcing new, high value customers as well as driving the sales process from internal leads to qualifying new prospects & handling deals to closure.
Twilio is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to sell into high value prospects & customers.
- Several years of Enterprise Sales experience & a track record of personally selling & closing complex (cloud) solutions to enterprise & software companies.
- Ideally, you also have experience selling both to a business & technical audience.
- Demonstrated success by achieving quota on a consistent basis.
- Ability to driving the sales process from internal leads to qualifying new prospects & handling deals to closure.
- Passionate about what you do & you are able to think outside of the box.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent years of experience
- Fluent language skills in English & preferably a Scandinavian language.
As Enterprise Account Executive, you will:
- Be responsible for new customer acquisition & driving new revenue for a specific territory while maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- With your extraordinary interpersonal & communication skills you will make complex contractual, technical, & financial details sound simple.
- Create pricing proposals, negotiate terms & lead the contract process whilst building trust & mutual respect with customers & peers.
- Balance challenging priorities & lead multiple project/deals at the same time.
- Travel will be required upon need.
The EMEA sales team plays an integral role in Twilio's continued growth & has already built a solid customer base in region. The goal of our new Enterprise Account Executive is to drive new business, win more logos & bring Twilio to enterprises to make an impact on their services.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
While working remote in Stockholm, you will still enjoy our incredible perks: monthly Kindle book reimbursement, monthly gym reimbursement, bi-weekly All Hands & more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work & home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do & be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl & not be beholden to one playbook.We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status & operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.