Your role in our mission
Were on a mission to build intuitive, personal help & anticipatory technology into one of the most important spaces in our lives: our home. As a startup at the intersection of four multi-billion dollar industries - real estate, technology, service & commerce - Hello Alfred is a new kind of company: trusted to serve consumers past their front door.
Partnering with the largest real estate developers in the world, Hello Alfreds footprint has grown rapidly in the last three years & currently operates in more than 20 markets across the United States. The critical role of Head of Product will define our product vision & roadmap, & build a world-class product organization to bridge the online-offline world for our residents through a seamless, delightful experience.
How youll help us to be successful
What is an Alfred Resident, an Alfred Home, an Alfred Building, a Powered by Alfred Building? This role will sit at the center of the organization to articulate these answers & many more, partnering with Marketing to position products in the market & activate our buildings; with Sales to innovate on our product roadmap with real estate partners; with Operations on the touchpoints, workflows & process engineering for Alfreds & Residents; with Technology to build platform solutions & a delightful user experience; & in each case will provide the data, research & learnings to close the feedback loop.
This will be a highly collaborative leadership role that will transform our product experience. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Establishing the product vision & strategy for the company, as well as developing metrics & goals to measure success
- Uniting the technology, the services & the member workflow into one cohesive experience
- Building & leading a team of experts in product management, workflow & process engineering, data & insights, hospitality & resident experience
- Developing product roadmaps & ensuring alignment across product teams, cross-functional partners (Finance, Marketing, Technology, Operations etc.) & the executive team
- Implementing best-in-class product development & management practices
- Rapidly iterating & evolving the product to meet Alfred & Resident needs, while creating scalable global solutions
- Using internal & external data, research & learning opportunities to look around corners for future user needs
What superpowers youll use
- General manager/owner mentality: an entrepreneurial drive with bias for action
- Outcome-oriented: not reactionary, articulates the desired outcome & works collaboratively to create a path to achieve it
- Customer experience intuition & judgement: demonstrated success in creating innovative & user-friendly applications, features, workflows, services & experiences.
- Collaborative: excellent relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, & work with a variety of internal & external stakeholders
Who you are
- 10-15+ years of product management experience and/or business line general management
- 5-7+ years of experience managing diverse teams
- A systems thinker with a lateral mind; low ego, high intellect
- Demonstrated ability to articulate & execute a product vision, strategy, planning & development
- Experience bridging the online-offline world in this hybrid role of tech / physical experience / services solution set
- Experience with consumer products, hospitality, experiences or marketplaces
- Passionate about design, creative problem solving & an obsession with delightful user experience
- Entrepreneurial drive & demonstrated ability to achieve goals in a fast-paced environment, while building scalable solutions
- Excellent written & oral communication skills with technical & non-technical audiences
- MBA or masters degree preferred