ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform affiliated with FanDuel Group
- PokerStars US The premier online poker product affiliated with FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
Regulatory Compliance: The Regulatory Technical Compliance Analyst will sit at the intersection of FanDuels product operations & regulatory affairs, working to streamline new product releases & to investigate technology issues as they arise. The Regulatory Technical Compliance Analyst may act as the first-line point of contact on a day-to-day basis for state regulators as well as the companys external partners in states where we operate for product/technology matters, primarily focusing on software releases & incident reports. Developing trust, communication & an effective working relationship with all regulatory contacts will be paramount.
Software Releases: The Regulatory Technical Compliance Analyst will assist with regulatory engagement for software releases & will work with FanDuels technology & product teams to draft & submit release notes to FanDuels sportsbook & interactive casino regulators. The Regulatory Technical Compliance Manager will be expected to develop a streamlined, market-leading release note program that ensures FanDuel product releases are disclosed to regulators in a timely manner & approved as required.
Incident Response: The Regulatory Technical Compliance Analyst will engage with internal & external stakeholders to address issues that arise with products & systems activity, conduct incident investigation as needed in partnership with product & technology teams, and draft incident reports to regulators as appropriate.
Regulatory Inquiries & Internal Guidance: The Regulatory Technical Compliance Analyst may serve as a first-line point of contact with external state regulators seeking information on FanDuels products. The Regulatory Technical Compliance Analyst will also provide guidance to internal business teams on regulatory obligations.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Submit & Track software release notes to FanDuels state regulators as well its partner casino properties to allow for a streamlined release program.
- Partner with other FanDuel business teams to investigate product/technology issues as they arise & draft reports on those issues for submission to state regulators & partner casino properties.
- Respond to requests from regulators & auditors relating to product related regulatory compliance processes, procedures & policies.
- Develop, implement and maintain up-to-date product-related policies, procedures and training that enable the company to effectively meet regulatory requirements.
- Act as a point of contact for escalations of product-related concerns from customer-facing teams.
- Monitor potential impact of upcoming changes to FanDuel products on regulatory compliance and partner with internal stakeholders to appropriately address any necessary response.
- Conduct periodic risk assessments.
- Maintain record retention processes for effective & compliant record retention.
- Complete other regulatory compliance tasks assigned by management.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Once hired, the Regulatory Technical Compliance Analyst may be required to obtain gaming licenses from various jurisdictions in order to represent FanDuel before regulators in those jurisdictions
- 2+ years successful experience in an analytical and detail-oriented technology role
- Prior work experience & familiarity with software releases & investigation of technological errors
- Sound & tested experience exercising judgment including communication, relationships and the accurate presentation of materials required of high-stakes engagements.
- Bachelors Degree required
- Experience engaging directly with federal or state regulators, SROs or comparable authorities
- Extensive relevant post-qualification experience
- Ability to work as part of a team in a very fast paced & changing environment
- Understanding of business priorities & ability to work to them
- Attention to detail & an analytical mind
- Ability to work independently & out of comfort zone
- High level of personal initiative & motivation
- Excellent interpersonal & presentation skills
- Professional, honest & reliable
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.