We started with just one home & an idea: to bring homeowners & renters together with smart technology & caring local teams. Today, were the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. Youll fit right in here if youre curious, entrepreneurial, & thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Operations at Vacasa
We live by a simple motto: happy team, happy owners, happy guests. Our local people are what set Vacasa apart. Were hospitality professionals dedicated to the communities we work with. Were the behind-the-scenes problem-solvers who create worry-free experiences for our owners & guests.
What were looking for
Vacasa is seeking a part-time hard-working, energetic employee who is passionate about delivering on the promise of excellence in customer service. TheNight Auditor will be responsible for verifying, posting & correcting all revenue from the property as well as checking in guests as necessary during the night shift with the highest level of customer service.
While this position begins as temporary, seasonal, you may have the opportunity to obtain full-time employment based on your skill set & the company's growth.
What youll do
- Greet & register guests
- Work night shifts
- Assign rooms & issue room keys
- Check out departing guests efficiently & politely & explain charges if necessary
- Handle cash transactions & post guest room charges
- Answer all incoming telephone calls & take messages as needed
- Confirm room reservations
- Print & distribute all necessary reports to various departments
- Handle nightly closing & balancing of all shift reports & daily posting transactions
- Verify daily arrivals with registration cards, vouchers and/or itinerary, category, rates, dates, etc.
- Prepare next day's arrivals
- Prepare & distribute Daily Summary Report
- Effectively & professionally address guest issues & complaints.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills youll need
- Must be detail oriented & able to work independently
- Ability to read & comprehend routine instructions, short correspondence & memos
- Ability to give high priority to customer service
- Must be able to solve problems with a minimum of supervision
- Ability to stay alert & productive during overnight shifts
Work environment & physical demands
- Must be able to workweek days & weekends, holidays & some on-call hours
What youll get
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurances, based on hours worked
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with up to a 6% company match
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Leave & holidays
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All of the equipment youll need to be successful
- Great colleagues & culture