ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- FanDuel TV "The Bettor Sports Network" bringing live sports & interactive content to the games fans care about most
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel Group is looking to add a Compliance Manager to its Financial Crime Compliance Anti-Money Laundering Gaming Investigations Unit (GIU) with experience in gaming anti-money laundering compliance and/or related operations. The position will manage a team of Associates & Senior Associates who perform enhanced due diligence, review sanctions list matches & perform suspicious activity investigations & oversee the drafting, filing & tracking of FanDuels Suspicious Activity Report ("SAR") process. The position will also be responsible for managing the review of complex suspicious customer activity. Additional responsibilities include identifying improvements to GIU processes that promote efficiency & scaling of the business.
This role will report into the Senior Manager, Gaming Investigations Unit, & sits within the FanDuel Group Legal, Regulatory & Compliance function. Successful licensing with state gaming regulators will be required following employment.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Ability to manage a team & generate data driven results & team process execution snapshots.
- Perform quality control of processes being performed by Associates & Senior Associates to make sure policy & procedures are followed.
- Document & report findings & prepare case files for review, as necessary (e.g. results from internal system searches, media search results, etc.)
- Review & assess complex suspicious activity cases
- Investigate customers, using both internal & external systems, based on suspicious activity alerts and/or information provided by internal stakeholders
- Draft & file SARs along with reviewing SARs prepared by more junior staff for consistent SAR filings with FinCEN
- Manage & refine GIU processes to allow for scaling of the Sportsbook Business in new territories consistent with a risk-based approach to combat Money Laundering.
- Support operational reporting & tracking & other metrics that can be effectively used in risk-based reporting for senior management
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum 5 years working in the compliance function of a highly regulated financial institution or similar role
- Experience managing a gaming or financial investigations unit
- Experience drafting & filing Suspicious Activity Reports
- A previous role at a technology or sports entertainment company
- Demonstrated aptitude for process execution, including identification of process improvements
- Ability to think critically & communicate clearly & efficiently, both orally & via email An exceptional team player, with a desire to be a leader within FanDuel Group
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.