As a Marketing Science Analyst, your curiosity never ends. The next question is always on your mind, helping you to understand how marketing science fits in the big picture of a project. You bring in 1 to 3 years of experience, owning marketing science deliverables across a broad range of initiatives, & focusing on at least two of the following areas: tracking & measurement, implementation, reporting, data visualization, testing & evaluation, data integration, or statistical modeling. You understand the nature & purpose of the main Digital marketing channels, enjoy collaborating with others, & are able to communicate clearly & effectively.
- Analyze data for insights & identify methods to improve processes.
- Design, build & automate analyses, reports, dashboards & other deliverables.
- Assist in the ideation, development & execution of measurement strategies.
- Gather data through various third-party platforms & ensure compliance with data governance protocols.
- Document requirements, define implementations, identify methods to improve process, & support senior colleagues
- Own & manage Marketing Science deliverables across a broad range of initiatives
- Communicate complex analysis in an effective, easy-to-understand manner
- Implement & validate tracking & taxonomy across multiple digital platforms.
- B.S. degree in a quantitative or technical field. Including but not limited to: economics, mathematics, business, finance, social sciences, computer science, or information management. M.S. degree preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Office skills, with top notch communication & collaboration skills.
- Experience working with statistical analysis techniques & quantitative methods.
- Proficiency in Python, R, SQL, or other business-relevant statistical programming language.
- Experience with one or more visualization platforms (e.g.: Tableau, Domo, etc.).
- Ability to efficiently communicate deliveries & delays of project with follow-ups as needed.
- A drive to keep learning & offer your team support to grow & learn.
- Comfort with presenting to small groups of clients or colleagues & an ability to communicate effectively with day-to-day clients
- Reporting or analytics experience with at least 2 media platforms (e.g.: Google Campaign Manager, Google Ads, Facebook Insights, Search Ads 360, etc.).
- An understanding of the media landscape.