The AdvertisementRegistration Control Specialist role offers an exciting opportunity to bolster the Quality Control unit of the Exchange Quality Department. The position reports to the Manager, Exchange Quality & is primarily responsible for auditing demand for registration accuracy & compliance to ensure it meets or exceeds the quality standards expected by Index Exchange partners.
The incumbent will have the opportunity to have an impact in the identification & development of new auditing processes as they pertain to Exchange Quality.
- Leveraging knowledge of Exchange Quality policies & procedures, apply a data-driven approach to identify gaps & errors in campaign registration processes, performing scheduled audits on advertiser campaigns & creative details to ensure accuracy & compliance.
- Gather audit data & analyze results to identify trends in registration activity while working closely with Quality Assurance & Quality Control teams to provide insights & direction on corrections.
- Partner with department management & team leads to provide clear & concise recommendations aimed at increasing departmental accuracy.
- Collaborate with Partner Development teams to identify & unlock opportunities to increase ad spend blocked by potentially erroneous campaign classifications.
- Respond & resolve issues & inquiries related to demand that may violate Index Exchange policies and/or acceptance criteria.
- Lead or support group project opportunities to build process improvements, effectively managing & prioritizing multiple deadlines at once.
- Develop & work toward key performance measures to guide success & future growth in capacities related to auditing strategies, control policy, & blocked revenue opportunities.
- Bachelors Degree
- 1-2 years of work experience in Business, Operations, Project Management or Advertising
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel; Pivot Tables & V Lookup
- Proficiency with Google Sheets
- Process-driven, analytical
- Critical thinking & problem solving
- Keen attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial
- Nice to have: Proficiency with DOMO and/or other business intelligence systems like Tableau or PowerBI