The mission of the Account Management team is to own the commercial relationship with Cedars clients in order to demonstrate the initial value of Cedar & expand our presence across an entire organization.
As we build deep relationships with our clients, this team member will be responsible for creating the strategy around upsell opportunities to address our clients most critical problems as they relate to patient experience.
We are looking for a team member that enjoys working with healthcare stakeholders & building relationships so that we are able to propel our mission of improving the patient experience across an organization.
- Ability to manage client relationships & drive enterprise deals from pilots to full expansion
- Negotiate & execute commercial terms of enterprise level agreements
- Build strategic relationships where necessary to optimize product delivery
- Ability to appropriately set & reset expectations with stakeholders
- Monitor & assess competitive landscape to ensure leading position within the marketplace
- Create client champions that become Cedar evangelists
- Identify upsell opportunities that map directly to each clients needs and/or pain points
- Ability to work with teams such as sales, product, & engineering to drive strategic initiatives
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of client management experience
- Healthcare experience navigating c-suite audiences
- Proven track record of converting & upselling commercial relationships
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work with a smart & engaging team working to solve a problem that affects millions of patients annually
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company
- Transparency across teams & interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
- Daily team lunch & unlimited healthy snacks
- Exposure to top venture capitalists including Thrive Capital & Founders Fund
Cedar is improving the healthcare financial experience. Our technology improves the overall experience of patient billing & engagement, enabling providers to thrive in a rapidly changing environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care.
If creating a better healthcare financial experience excites you, we encourage you to apply.