Our high-growth company is seeking an experienced Partner Marketing Manager to drive integrated demand generation activities with a focus set of national reseller partners, Managed Service Providers & GSIs in South Asia (Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand), located in Australia. Reporting to the Sr Director of Global Partner Marketing, the successful candidate will be responsible for 3 key criteria for success - sales & marketing business alignment, cross marketing function interlock & execution readiness. This position will work closely with partner sales to develop & execute integrated sell to, sell with & sell through marketing plans to achieve sales targets.
The Partner Marketing Manager will also be responsible for developing strong relationships with assigned focus partners. In addition to aligning with key partners, this position will work closely with the internal teams to influence the power of partnering including the South Asia partner leader, sales team, strategic integrated marketing, demand generation, marketing operations, content marketing, sales development, partner enablement, & partner programs teams.
What youll do:
- Work with partner sales counterparts to establish business alignment of quarterly & annual partner marketing plans to achieve pipeline growth targets for a focus set of national reseller, managed service providers, GSIs & mid-market partners.
- Work closely with a wide variety of internal & external teams, such as strategic integrated marketing, Marketing operations, & content marketing to ensure flawless campaign execution & follow through.
- Be able to curate, edit content for specific partnerships
- Create strategic marketing plans on a quarterly basis aligned to the RVP sales goals.
- Win the hearts & minds of strategically important contacts within your focus partners by building impactful to partner marketing programs & campaigns.
- Develop in depth understanding & knowledge of the value proposition, joint offerings, & unique GTM motions with focus partners to maximize effectiveness of marketing activities & campaigns.
- Maintain effective oversight & accountability of partner development funds to ensure program effectiveness, ROI, & continued partner growth.
- To leverage & align to global content & strategies & launch, promote & execute them out & refine for the local market.
- Manage & build resources, marketing content & maintain the partner portal for the region.
- Work with channel teams on recruitment strategies & execute & manage programs to expand into new markets.
Were looking for someone with:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong demand generation, data, & analytic skills
- 5-7 years' experience building integrated marketing campaigns with partners.
- Experience working for an international organization a plus
- Deep understanding of mid-market, MPSs, B2B sales, & customer life cycles
- Experience with content curation
- Ability to assess business opportunities, track & analyze results
- Project management skills & strong attention to details
- Ability to prioritize & manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Team player with proven track record in working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong ability to influence at all levels, internally & externally
- Ability to operate in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility & control that transforms how the world's largest & most sophisticated organizations manage & secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed & agility. Theres a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers & financial institutions, & four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing & win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing for 2019 & 10th on FORTUNEs list of the 100 Best Medium Workplaces.
At Tanium, we take care of our employees & their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.