About the team
The Recruiting team is here to build diverse, high performing teams, & to do it all inclusively. Were a small team of enthusiastic, humble, & curious people that get to help people find their dream jobs. We care deeply about running an unbiased recruiting process that searches far & wide to bring diverse talent into our pipelines. We push every day to find talent from all walks of life & create programs that help them feel welcome & included. We work with all teams & brands in the Harrys org, from budding new brands to robust support functions.
About the role
As Head of Recruiting Ops at Harrys you will play a critical role in defining our recruiting strategy & will own its implementation. Youll have a team of coordinators & a recruiting ops specialist to assist you in implementing programs & projects ranging from DE&I analytics to headcount planning. This will be a new role at Harrys so you will have the opportunity to shape the role & the function.
What you will accomplish
- Build recruiting operations function & strategy, including defining clear priorities & owners for the recruiting operations function. Gather input & run a process to build out & refine an innovative strategy with the Recruiting team.
- Amplify current DE&I efforts in recruiting & identify new opportunities to make progress
- Coach & develop our team of recruiting coordinators & one recruiting ops specialist by creating development plans for each person, providing feedback & mapping out each persons role so that they have clear scope, priorities, & opportunities to grow.
- Launch impactful new programs at Harrys. Work cross-functionally to get input, identify the right stakeholders, participants, generating organizational buy-in & hitting timelines & desired outcomes to create best-in-class & innovative programs. Youll have a team to support you, but will own some projects on your own.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the recruiting process & know how to operationalize change so its embedded in process, not reliant on people
- Use data to create reports that drive insights & actions. Elevate how we use data to make sure recruiters, hiring managers & leadership are getting the insights they need to drive action. Ensure data integrity & accuracy, streamlining & automating process to capture & analyze.
- Improve & optimize our systems & tools. We currently use Greenhouse today as our primary ATS.
This should describe you
- Highly organized doer & project manager. You can manage projects with many stakeholders, navigating the organization to get the right input ultimately delivering on complex cross functional projects. You use tools & templates to scope out projects & teach others to do the same.
- DE&I champion. You are passionate & knowledgeable about DE&I overall & in particular how to drive it through a recruiting process. You stay on the cutting edge by going to networking events & conferences & push others to be innovative as well as adapt what they see out in the world to work for Harrys.
- Delightful collaborator. You are exceptional at cross functional work. Great communicator, highly reliable, inclusive & not territorial.
- Thoughtful & direct communicator. You know how to push back on stakeholders in a way that promotes trust while also motivating behavior change.
- You find joy in finding systems & tools that make lives easier & more automated. You dig into the details of systems to make them work harder for us. You naturally think about how to create scalable solutions & train people to work through systems.
- Excel & data whiz. You love to dig into data & can pull out insights & tell stories. You love to do your own analysis & coach others to build their analytic skills too.
- Customer focused. You want to deliver great experiences for everyone involved in the recruiting process. You seek out feedback & proactively change things to surprise & delight customers & stakeholders. You know how to be flexible when needed for our customers, but hold to process when important.
Here's who you'll work with
- Reporting to the Chief People Officer
- Working on the Recruiting Team
- Youll primarily work with the broader People Team (including People Ops & D&I), Finance, & Legal, but this role will also work with the leadership team & most teams at Harrys
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.