Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
TheVisa Business Solutions (VBS)intern will be responsible for supportingprojects & work effortsfor the Large Middle Market (LMM) team.The LMM team is a client facing team & has responsibility for the sales & management of the top 30 financial institution clients that sell commercial card programs. This role requires an individual with strong analytical skills, financial acumen & interest in client-facing engagement.
The successful candidate will gain exposure to the commercial payments ecosystem, engagement strategies with large financial institutions, experience working with cross-functional teams to drive initiatives forward while working with one of the foremost brands in the financial technology industry.
- Performing exploratory analysis & data mining on datasets based on business hypothesis to help shape strategies for growing payment volume with our clients
- Performing ad hoc analysis, business intelligence requests & data extractions as needed
- Researching & analysis on the commercial payments industry to support a number of segments including, financial institutions, large enterprises, partnerships & new payment flows
- Support the LMM team in development of client facing materials & communication plans as needed
- Collaborating with other internal teams to drive recommendations for business improvement
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 (or equivalent scale)
- Must Graduate with a Bachelors degree between August 2020 - June 2021 to be considered
- All majors are welcome to apply
- Exceptional academic achievement
- Excellent analytical abilities, intellectual curiosity & interest in finding new ways to do things
- Outstanding verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Professional maturity, strong work ethic & the ability to be flexible & adaptable to changing business needs
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities in professional, academic, or volunteer environments
- A global mindset & ability to work in a diverse workplace
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.