At Deliveroo, we are customer obsessed, & we get to the bottom of things. The Research & Insights team sits at the intersection of these values. Its our job to use research to understand what customers need, & to advocate for the customer at all times within the business. For Deliveroo, customers doesnt just mean consumers who use the app, but also the tens of thousands of restaurants on our platform & the riders that deliver with us.
As a Research Operations Specialist you will help us continue to deliver world class research as part of our journey to becoming the definitive food company. Youll be joining a growing team of User Researchers & Insights Managers, who are passionate about making sure the customers voice is heard.
We know very well that research doesnt just happen. We believe that awesome research is underpinned by efficient processes & watertight systems. Being a Research Operations Specialist at Deliveroo will mean working collaboratively with members of the Research, Product Designers, & Product Management teams to build & maintain industry leading research practices, tools, & systems. Your work will make sure that we complete research to an exceptional standard, in a way that is ethical for participants & fully compliant with data governance regulation (like GDPR).
What youll be doing
- Lead the Research Operations function at Deliveroo within the Research & Insights team
- Own our research tools, including Qualtrics, UserTesting.com, Tremendous, Dualo, Course 5 & other research tools that we commission
- Support members of the Research team to deliver quantitative & qualitative studies by leading our research participant recruitment strategy & operations
- Support to maintain & track research budgets for all suppliers
- Drive compliance process to help researchers adhere to governance regulations & best practices
- Experience working in Research Operations or in a Project Management role within a research or analytics environment
- Resourceful, action & detail-oriented, with a high ownership mindset to deliver measurable impact
- Strong organisation & prioritization skills, with the ability to work to changing time & resource constraints
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally & building consensus among multiple stakeholders in an entrepreneurial, high-expectation environment.
- Experience working with data privacy policies, data control plans, & management of PPI
- Experience working with leading research tools & platforms
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient & accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when & where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy & ownership, & we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business & we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away & relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in & how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food & a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.