When we started in 2012, we set out to reinvent mens basics with underwear & socks as our starting point. Today, we are a full-fledged menswear brand that powers radically-efficient wardrobing. Rooted in smart design & performance fabrics, our products are engineered to work together through our pioneering Daily Wear System.
As we continue to expand our product offering & distribution beyond e-commerce, we are looking for passionate, proactive, strategic, & creative problem-solvers to join our rapidly growing team. If that sounds like you keep reading.
We are looking for a highly detail oriented & meticulous production artist to accurately deliver marketing & cross-functional creative assets. The production artist will be responsible for delivering all digital & print assets in a timely manner. Production work will range from digital assets like emails & paid ads to retail signage & packaging. This role will report into the Director of Marketing Operations.
WHAT YOULL DO
- Manage all production activity
- Release fully cropped & accurate file/formats for site assets
- Deliver email slices & final format of print collateral
- Maintain & develop retail signage
- Maintain & create packaging elements
- Deliver paid social ads (motion design is a plus)
- Translate design direction into different layouts for projects such as paid ads & paid social
- Deliver organized files in correct file types & formats to all channel owners
- Assist with light retouching when needed
- Work quickly & efficiently to meet deadlines
- Assist in managing DAM photo library help to tag photos with metadata on a quarterly basis
- Effectively communicate status of projects to project manager & designers
- Understand the brand & help identify brand assets to assist with quick updates
- Attend weekly creative reviews as needed by project
WHAT WILL SET YOU UP FOR SUCCESS
- 5+ years of production experience in digital & print
- Proficiency in adobe creative suite photoshop, illustrator, indesign, after effects
- Experience with Asana & Box is a plus (must have some DAM experience)
- Knowledge of asset management best practices
- Exceptional time management & organizational skills
- Ability to multitask, work independently & collaborate effectively with the team
- Ability to follow directions & implement feedback
- Ability to anticipate & communicate timing concerns
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL
- Its all about the people. To us, diversity is a strength. We check our egos at the door & value all backgrounds & experiences. From our employees to our customers to our partners - we build relationships that last.
- We give a shit. Every detail matters. We research, we test, we adjust. We take pride in everything we do by being thoughtful in our decision making & design process.
- We put our money where our mouth is. We work with ethical & humane partners, we act with integrity & trust, & we take ownership of our actions & mistakes.
- We build for the future. First, we listen; then we think, plan, & act for the long-term. We see problems as opportunities & take calculated risks to build a company that lasts.
- Full insurance benefits
- Open vacation policy
- Hybrid office model (in office M/T/Th)
- Great location in the heart of Nomad district
- Office snacks & drinks
- Thursday happy hours
- Free Mack Weldon gear