As Staff Product Operations Manager, you will lead the daily operating model & cadence for Platform to ensure we execute on our strategy cohesively with clear roles, responsibilities & outcomes in alignment with the companys processes & timelines.
This role requires a versatile thinker who has the ability to comprehend the big picture while still paying attention to detail working across multiple teams. You should be an excellent communicator who is well-versed in managing stakeholder communications & expectations, as well as transforming complex problems into simple & scalable solutions that are easy to maintain. You have experience working with senior leadership in a tech environment & are comfortable with ambiguity, & navigating a changing business environment. You excel at managing multiple priorities & diving into the details with technical & non-technical stakeholders.
- Establish engagement models & cross-functional collaboration channels with key partners & stakeholders, creating scalable processes to help Platform address its own needs as well as the needs of other internal product organizations.
- Create, implement & manage a standard operating procedure for Platform feature requests.
- Create operational processes & facilitate practices & rituals to drive alignment & efficiencies for the Platform Leadership Team.
- Plan agendas for off-sites, facilitate brainstorming & planning sessions in partnership with the Platform Leadership Team.
- Facilitate High Integrity Commitments, Group goals, & Team OKRs annual planning process; refine mechanics of the process for Platform based on feedback, drive Leadership Team alignment on prioritization, & ensure communication throughout is clear & effective.
- Own the communication framework that helps to drive cross-functional alignment. Communicate with consistency & clarity across the groups, teams & individuals of all levels.
- Develop strong executive, peer & stakeholder relationships, maintaining relationships throughout the organization.
- 7+ years of product development, business consulting, business operations, or program management experience in a tech-driven environment
- Problem-solving, critical thinking, & analytical experience
- Excellent verbal & written communication & presentation skills
- Be self-driven, proactive & able to navigate through ambiguity & complexity
- Excited about being hands on, able to roll up their sleeves & get things done, while thinking in systems
- Cross-functional & cross-level stakeholder management with the ability to identify when to bring the right people together at the right time to drive progress
- Ability to work across multiple complex programs
- Experience building programs from scratch & measuring their impact
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also work toward the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace