Company Description|Job Description
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, & equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational & multilingual, & come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions & foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
- Plan, budget & schedule lease improvements, including estimates on equipment, labor, materials & other related costs.
- Coordinate changes to the offices such as lease improvements or expansions.
- Setup new offices in new locations according to business growth: office search, lease negotiation, layout design, furniture order, IT setup, office branding.
- Provide strategic advice on space allocation to meet business objective.
- Manage the budget for office expenses for the international offices & for the team building activities (ex. summer team building activity, Christmas party).
- Maintain relationships with landlords, vendors (security, cleaning, catering, etc.) & internal partners such as IT, HR, Finance.
- Ensure that at any moment all offices are compliant in terms of security, health & safety.
- Identify & manage workplace improvement projects while effectively delegating responsibilities & ensuring on time delivery.
- Roll-out strategic program across the company (Go Green Initiatives, Flexible Workplace, Team Building events, etc).
- Act as a culture ambassador & inspire others to take pride in the workplace.
- Add creativity, fun & a smile to all you do.
- Manage an international team of Office Managers & ensure the same practices are being shared everywhere while continuing to streamline & simplify processes between offices.
- Manage the Travel Management team.
- Be able to organize the team around specific quarterly goals, act as a role model.
- Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
- Function: Management, Administrative, Human Resources
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience in facilities management within a tech or startup environment preferred
- 3+ years of experience managing people
- Ability to identify & resolve problems in a timely manner, & gather & analyze information skillfully
- Excellent organization, communication skills, attention to detail, decision-making ability, & follow through
- Friendly & positive, can do' attitude
- Ability to motivate & inspire people through any form of communication
- Strong attention to detail, forward-thinking, excellent problem-solving skills
- Passion for creating a winning culture & workplace
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.