Warby Parker is looking for a high-energy, innovative, & caring Full-Time Optometrist with a passion for delivering remarkable vision care in a collaborative environment. Our ideal candidate is a team player at heart who strives to exceed patient expectations & has a great attitude all the while.
Sound like you? Keep reading!
What youll do:
- Perform excellent comprehensive eye exams in accordance with Warby Parkers protocol & standards of care
- Ensure flawless accuracy in taking measurements & diagnosing ocular conditions
- Explain eye health, eyewear, & prescription terminology to patients
- Demonstrate exceptional product knowledge & effectively communicate features & benefits to patients
- Act as a representative for our brand & help educate & excite others to establish Warby Parker as a leading vision service provider
Who you are:
- A Doctor of Optometry licensed in state they will practice
- Excited by a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment
- Dedicated to making people healthy & happy
- Knowledgeable about (and eager to incorporate) new technology into your work
- Innovative, proactive, & entrepreneurial
- Business-minded & driven to deliver results
- Not on the Officer of Inspector Generals List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (LEIE)