Zola is seeking a talented, creative, & passionate Software Engineer Intern to work on our various wedding registry platforms. We value hard work, an orientation for speed & a passion for developing best-in-class user experiences. You will work closely across functions, including product, user experience, merchandising, business, marketing, & of course, technology.
- Work with cross-functional teams to build software in a collaborative development process
- Participate in the full lifecycle of software development
- Working towards a Computer Science related degree
- Self-learner; independent; & outstanding problem-solving skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Service oriented Software Architectures
- Web Service/REST API development
- Open source Java software development
- Open source frontend frameworks (React, Angular)
- Familiarity with SQL & database technologies
Zola is the fastest growing wedding company in the country. We're reinventing the wedding planning & registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples' lives even happier. From engagement to wedding & decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools & technology. All in the service of love.
Headquartered in New York City, our team brings deep experience working on beautiful, award-winning e-commerce sites & mobile apps in past roles at Gilt Groupe, Yahoo, Amazon, J.Crew, Rent The Runway, Goldman Sachs, among many others. In 2017 the Wall Street Journal named Zola a top 25 Tech Company to Watch, & Forbes named Zola a Next Billion-Dollar Startup.
More about the team: https://www.zola.com/about
Recent press: https://www.zola.com/about/press