Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology company that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce companies in the world, & have featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe's hottest startups.
Contentsquare has 10 main offices across the world ( New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, & Singapore) with 750+ clients globally including Fortune 100 companies like HSBC, Sainsbury's, Spotify, Asos & Microsoft. We've been experiencing tremendous growth as our team has grown from ~300 to 1000+ employees globally, & raised a $500M Series E funding in May 2021.
As our growth accelerates further we are looking to hire 1,500 positions globally in the next 3 years. We are looking for talented people like you to join us & help us continue to innovate & improve online experiences for all. We want the most ambitious, unique & enthusiastic people to join us & help us in this mission. Come join the #CSquad family!
What you'll do:
- Transmit variable information to payroll providers for the preparation of pay slips
- Control payslips & review payroll reports before transactions to ensure correctness
- Manage salary advances
- Calculate meal vouchers
- Application of variable datas into payroll & into payslips (transportation, allowances, on-call etc.)
- Coordinate with HR about changes in payroll (terminations, new hires)
- Update data with salary or wage adjustments
- Process other financial compensation or deductions (bonuses, severance pay, etc.)
- Prepare simulations concerning indemnities for conventional terminations, dismissals for the HR department
- Answer employee questions or inquiries about salaries & payments
- Accurately set up & maintain all personnel files in our database (banking information etc.)
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws & internal policies
What you'll need to succeed:
- Fluent in English & French
- High degree of proficiency with Excel
- Good analytical skills
- Organized, flexible & easily adaptive to changing conditions
- Ability to work well in high pressure situations to meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task & manage numerous simultaneous priorities