Human Resources Business Partner
We are looking for an experienced & energetic Human Resources Business Partner to support the explosive expansion & growth within our markets. As a member of the Talent & Culture Team, you will be an ambassador of the Iora culture as you partner with market leadership to develop, implement & execute people solutions that are aligned with our strategic business objectives & support people development in a high growth environment.
Our ability to grow depends on attracting, integrating, developing, motivating & retaining the best people for our teams, while sustaining a vibrant culture built on courage, empathy, relationships, creativity, humility & passion. You will combine your years of human capital experience with a deep understanding of Ioras culture & business model to provide guidance & hands-on support to the market in all aspects of talent & culture including talent & performance management, employee relations & strategic workforce planning (among others).
Key responsibilities include:
- Serve as trusted advisor to market leadership teams on key talent issues & strategies including talent management & organizational effectiveness.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to managers (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions), with a specific emphasis around managing in a rapidly growing & changing environment.
- Manage & resolve complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough & objective investigations.
- Maintaining in depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks & ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with legal department as needed/required.
- Partner with other Human Resources team members to analyze key talent trends & metrics & develop appropriate solutions, programs & policies.
- Provide guidance & hands-on support around role definition & restructuring, as well as workforce & succession planning initiatives.
- Evaluate & support cross-market transfers, promotions & related talent matters.
- Work closely with leadership & employees to strengthen communication & community, build morale, & increase effectiveness & retention.
- Lead the Annual Performance & Compensation Review process for your designated business groups.
- Foster a positive, diverse & inclusive culture through education, communication, & creative initiatives.
Desired qualifications include:
- 5 years of progressive HR or Generalist experience, preferably in high-growth environment
- Excellent project management skills.
- Experience with data analytics in excel.
- Demonstrated experience in fostering a collaborative working environment between individuals & teams through coaching & personal example
- Experience providing day-to-day performance management guidance to business unit management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including talent & performance management, organizational development, employee relations, federal & state employment laws.
- Action orientation & comfort with very fast pace & rapid change.
- Flexibility to interact with employees at all levels.
- Self-directed & motivated.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.