At HelloFresh, our mission is to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch, at home. With offices all over the world, we deliver delicious meals to millions of customers, worldwide. HelloFresh is one of the top three largest companies to come out of Europe over the past four years we are now active in nine markets, & on three continents.
What we are looking for: An ambitious, bright, entrepreneurial, roll up your sleeves, & high-spirited individual to tackle tough challenges & provide infrastructure as our business continues to scale. As a Manager, Logistics you will join a fantastic Supply Chain Operations team at one of the fastest growing companies in the country.
About the Role
- Manage our logistics outbound tools & support the transition to our TMS system
- Lead process improvement initiatives across Logistics Operations network
- Work directly with our outbound transportation team to lead & reinforce operational process improvement projects
- Manage, monitor, & provide support to logistic escalations to reduce potential risk in a proactive manner
- Partner with Procurement & inbound team to drive process efficiencies
- Develop efficient inbound & outbound scheduling to optimize dock capacities
- Partner with DC Shipping teams to establish efficient staffing plans based on shipping load distribution
- Lead strategy & cost savings initiatives for the inbound & outbound teams
- Ensure appropriate process controls & documentation align with total transportation excellence expectations
- Monitor, measure & improve service level metrics, including on time arrival & on time departure
- Capture, manage & maintain the data integrity within new platforms
- Develop & implement contingency plans to minimize downstream impacts to our customers across our network including external carriers & 3PLs
You are / have ...
- Bachelors Degree preferably in Supply Chain field or similar
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience with a leading CPG or transportation company, specifically carrier brokerage, linehaul management & small parcel carriers (UPS, FDX, Regionals).
- Minimum 2 years of experience supervising & leading teams
- Minimum 2 years of project management experience
- Achieved results through building relationships on their own team & cross-functionally
- A drive for excellence to maximize effectiveness
- Experience in turning analysis into action using tools such as Excel or Tableau
- Customer service obsession, with willingness to do whatever it takes to satisfy customer needs
- Broad knowledge of P&L, balance sheets, ROI
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- Flexible in working a non M-F work schedule (e.g. Tues-Saturday and/or rotational schedule)
- Experience with Process Path, Lean Six Sigma, 5S, & LVM
Starting Date: Immediate
Compensation: Competitive salary with benefits
Our team is diverse, high-performing & international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.