Compass is a technology-driven real estate platform that provides comprehensive brokerage services, combining exceptional agents with thoughtfully crafted digital products to make the process of buying, selling, or renting a home intelligent, deliberate, & seamless.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to own the planning, execution & delivery of products that enables Compass to deliver an exceptional & differentiated agent experience at scale. This will include working on products that help onboard & support thousands of new agents joining Compass via mergers & acquisitions, as well as tools that help manage the full lifecycle of the agent experience for different types of mergers & acquisitions deals. In addition, this role will focus on initiatives to streamline & automate key aspects of our mergers & acquisitions operations through investments in people, process development, & technology.
- Lead the full product cycle from ideation to user research, design, development & launch for one or more Compass products
- Drive the roadmap & prioritization of innovative & engaging products & features to benefit our clients & agents
- Prioritize & allocate resources against a variety of projects touching many product & business teams across Compass
- Work in close collaboration with user research, engineering & design partners to develop rich, intuitive user experiences
- 7+ years experience in product management roles building & launching successful internal-facing & backend heavy products
- Strong technical background, either from academic, engineering, or hands-on product development experience
- Experience working with business stakeholders such as customer support operations
- Ability to effectively gather & prioritize user requirements from disparate sources, going beyond users requests to get to key user needs, & the ability to rationalize across & resolve stakeholder differences
- Strong consensus & relationship-building skills, with experience marshalling resources across different functions of an organization
- An ability to lead by influencing others, without the need to project formal authority, especially in cross-functional & executive settings
- Comfort with collaborating with internal UX & Engineering teams, internal stakeholders, & external consultants & systems integrators in an agile environment
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.